PDA

View Full Version : High velocity decks ( Scag )

chuck bow
04-30-2006, 12:15 PM
Any feedback on Scags new High Velocity deck

CutInEdge Lawn Care
04-30-2006, 01:55 PM
I will have an educated answer for you after the season. So far all seems status quoe. I will be doing more experimenting with this mower than I have with any others. I made an OCDC plate for mine,(which I owe someone on here, I think Envy a pic.) I used doubles on for 1 week and was getting some serious blow out.( I may try double with gators only and see if helps. I mainly got this mower for the really tall crap that comes in and the helper can use. I also have a few yrds that the Z will rut in so will use for those.

rob1325
04-30-2006, 09:10 PM
I am interested too in feedback. I have not demoed one yet, but will when get time.

LLandscaping
04-30-2006, 09:23 PM
We just bought a Turf Tiger with a 52 Velocity deck. It discharges better than our Tiger Cub with the Advantage deck. I doesn't clog up on wet grass like the advantage deck does. We discharge during most of the year and usually put a plate over the discharge for leaves. I haven't used it for leaves yet but I will post my results in the fall. We have had the mower for about a month and are please with its performance.

CutInEdge Lawn Care
05-03-2006, 12:39 AM
So far I feel the gators are the working the best on my high velocity deck. Unfortunetly, we are in a drought and not getting the heavy growth yet to really test this mowers capabilities.