PDA

View Full Version : Trash can Bagger??

CURBAPPEAL NC
04-30-2006, 06:40 PM
Ive seen a few pics of some WB's and Z's that have one of those 55 gallon Brute gray trash cans as the container. Where do you get such a thing? I am wanting something for my Gravely 34Z and I hate those accelerators that hang of the side and scrape the ground all the time. I know they probably dont make on for my mower but, I have tools and equipment to modify just about anything I want. I was going to try and make one but cant come up with the material to allow airflow but keep the debri in that would need to be at the top of the can and be durable. Thanks!

CURBAPPEAL NC
05-01-2006, 08:35 PM
C'mon, the pics I saw were from this site! Somebodies gotta know something!

mulcahy mowing
05-01-2006, 08:40 PM
here it is for ya
http://www.grasspacker.com/

CURBAPPEAL NC
05-01-2006, 08:50 PM
Not really what I was talking about but close. This one used an actual plastic trash can like the big heavy duty gray BRUTE ones and it stood straight up. I saw one that was on a Walk Behind and the can sat up front above the engine. The other was on A Z and it sat on back like a lawn tractor. It would be ideal because of the small width of my mower I can get through my gates with it installed, maybe just pop the hose off. It could of been a custom job but, no one asked about it so I figured it was common. Another thing cool about it is that it is not a mesh body, so you can put a bag in and when full, leave it at the curb for pickup (I hate Hauling anyhting). It must of had the mesh up top for the air to escape. THANKS!

mulcahy mowing
05-01-2006, 09:01 PM
alrighty then here the trac vac.....
http://www.trac-vac.com/index_files/Page1519.htm

CURBAPPEAL NC
05-03-2006, 07:25 PM
Exactly! THANKS!

Dashunde
05-03-2006, 10:51 PM
Good grief... how can you see where your going with that thing up on top!

Personally, due to the expense and complexity of the one your looking at, I'd probably go with the simple Grasspacker...

CURBAPPEAL NC
05-05-2006, 05:49 PM
Thats just the model for the WB's. Look at the products section they have about 12 diff models. But, I called and the cheapest one is $1250!!!! WOW. For a hose, a 5hp engine and a trash can, are you kidding me! Ill buy a cyclone rake for $1k before I pay for that thing. Well guess im just gonna build my own! THANKS GUYS!