PDA

View Full Version : John Deere Landscapes

SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES
04-30-2006, 10:11 PM
Hey, I am looking at adding residential irrigation to my companys list of services and have been hearing a little here and there about John Deere Landscapes. Have any of you delt with them for anything, esp. irrigation. They told me that they offer design services and it takes about 10 days to get it back. My brother in law is going to supervise installations until i am up to speed on everything, but I still need someone to purchase from with a wide selection and someone to help me come up with a professional looking design. Have any of you delt with other chain style places that are work a darn? Thanks.

instyle
05-02-2006, 09:06 AM
I believe John Deere Landscapes is a company with no relation to John Deere, If you search for the JD logo on Google you will find theirs, it is similar but not the same.

bdb
05-02-2006, 07:57 PM
JDL is part of John Deer Corp. Owned by same stock holders but different divisions.

justgeorge
05-02-2006, 08:35 PM
I use them, they are the only distributor in my area carrying Hunter. I like them a lot; very helpful. However, you will be dealing with a different branch so your results may be different.

George

Oxmow
05-03-2006, 04:07 PM
Here in Tulsa there are John Deere Landscapes and Ewing irrigation as well as the Waterstore. Ewing is a top notch supplier and handles a number of different brands. Big on Hunter, Rainbird, and Irritrol.

YardPro
05-03-2006, 06:03 PM
john deere is the same company as the tractor company. John deer points are given for buying mowers, tractors, etc...

they have been a great resource for us here

DanaMac
05-05-2006, 08:18 PM
We have JDL here since last year. They bought United Green Mark, which bought Turf Irrigation many years ago. I haven't really shopped there since they changed due to who is the store manager though. I think they are decent though.

Ground Master
05-06-2006, 09:07 AM
Same reasons here Dana. I've also noticed there prices have gone up more than other suppliers.