PDA

View Full Version : found a good deal

Brianslawn
05-01-2006, 03:42 AM
i got 3 walker decks... 48 ghs, 54 sd, and 42 mulching for $100 each! they used to be the city's and had a bunch of little things wrong. still, it only took $100 in parts to fix all three up, and most the parts i already had in the parts room. the ghs had a brand new chute on it and 54 had a brand new gear box on it. mulching deck is less than 2 years old. city got some new hustlers and was getting rid of all their old equipment. before i heard about it, a buddy of mine got the other mulching deck and a fairly new 62 sd. both for $100 each.

MysticLandscape
05-01-2006, 09:54 AM
Any left i would like to pick up a SD or mulching deck for my mower.

Brianslawn
05-02-2006, 12:06 AM
just the three that were on the mowers. 2 ghs and 1 mulching. local dealership gots those now and are wanting $2500+ for the 15 year old junked out mowers that have them on. (2 deisels and ko20). i know the city guy and he told me just how bad they were. i gots a good deal. buddy got good deal, city guy got good deal, and dealership got screwed. lol. just ask your local citys when they sell or trade in. lot of times the stuff aint worth crap when they do, but if you know how to fix things, you can find a bargain. also check farm sales/auctions. farmers now days often have a z for their yard.