PDA

View Full Version : 5 x 10 trailer Philly PA

kryolla
05-01-2006, 11:56 AM
Does anyone have a recommendation to where I can get a 5 x 10 trailer. Also will a Landrover freelander be able to tow this. I am using the trailer mostly for mulch and compost and maybe a motorcycle. Thanks

J&R Landscaping
05-01-2006, 02:37 PM
I would check Franklin trailers in berlin Nj! Very good people over there! Other than that, check the yellow pages. Maybe try Tractor supply company or a place like that.

Sounds like the suv can pull it but check the owners manual for weight ratings and such.

kryolla
05-02-2006, 04:16 PM
Thanks I found a 5 x 8 trailer from Lowes that has a 2 ft side. I am also going to see what TSC has.

Drew

rfed32
05-02-2006, 05:48 PM
histands truck service in doyelstown has the cheapist prices on trailers in the area...then frankline i have a franklin and love it will go back to get another...but lowes and tsc are both overprice for the junk they sell imho but thats just me...histands sells ringo trailers...franklin sells franklin i have there 6x10 they are going for 999.99 with 13in tires....si i would check that out if ur gonna do mulch...put sides on it and you can get atleast two yards...and the freelander shouldnt have a problem pulling it...just dont take off and slam on the brakes and do what u shouldnt....but it shouldnt have a problem