PDA

View Full Version : what i saw at sears

nmurph
05-01-2006, 02:28 PM
i just stopped by the local sears to look for a backpack sprayer. their employee was out back trimming some median areas not maitained by the mall and what type of trimmer was he using? you would think a craftsman, no????? try a stihl. i found that amusing.
then when i was walking out in comes a lady with a craftsman hh blower. i smiled an walked on by, even though i wanted to stop and ask what was the problem.

mike lane lawn care
05-01-2006, 07:15 PM
thats too funy

trent515
05-01-2006, 07:20 PM
Even a Sears employee isn't dumb enough to use the crap that they are forced to sell...HAHAHA!!! Let's just hope that Stihl never prostitutes themself out to a chain store like Echo and Husqvarna have done..

Idealtim
05-01-2006, 08:06 PM
I dont blame the guy for using something else lol...

lasher66
05-01-2006, 09:42 PM
Even a Sears employee isn't dumb enough to use the crap that they are forced to sell...HAHAHA!!! Let's just hope that Stihl never prostitutes themself out to a chain store like Echo and Husqvarna have done..

Lowes has been selling Stihl for quite a while now.

Jason

rick2752
05-01-2006, 09:52 PM
Not in southern Ohio, if they are it only near you!!! Husqvarna is at Lowes.

phototropic1
05-01-2006, 09:55 PM
Lowes has been selling Stihl for quite a while now.

Jason

Are you sure about that? Lowes around here sells Husquvarna, but not Stihl. I would assume that their product line is pretty consistent from store to store, if not exactly homogenous like it seems.

deereman
05-01-2006, 10:22 PM
Yes I too dont believe the chain store thing, and Stihl mixed together in a big box store. I myself have never saw Stihl anywhere else other than a dealer that sells and services Stihl products , But maybe I am wrong.

Jason Rose
05-01-2006, 10:26 PM
Stihl is one of the ONLY brands that WILL NOT be sold in a box store. they are a dealer item only and their dealers are watched closely by stihl.

On a side note, I just bought a new husqvarna 323L trimmer from Lowes. So far so good!