PDA

View Full Version : New business, advice on equipment!

ridehardny
05-02-2006, 08:35 AM
Im starting expanding my plowing business to mowing lawns. I already have an account for 3/4 acre. I need advice for the best equipment the dollar can buy. I've been looking at Zero turn mowers but dont know where to start. Im looking for a 52-60" mower.

Signature Landscaping1
05-02-2006, 05:10 PM
Try a lesco, i am very pleased with them so far. Check out their site.
www.lesco.com

rfed32
05-02-2006, 05:42 PM
if you arent going to do a lot try to find a 52in ztr exmark toro gravely scag lesco...they u can save some money b.c you wont need a 6fot wide trailer u can get away with buyin a 5x10 but if you are going to do a lot...i would buy a 60in ztr and find a nice cheap 36 or 32 in walkbehind...but if you do buy new chose one that u like and one with a good dealer...guys on here will tell u do get what they like and thats it...they swear by them...i say get what u like not what i like...but get one from a good dealer that will be friendly give you a mower if yours is down etc etc etc. but good luck with it all hope all goes well

PMLAWN
05-02-2006, 11:20 PM
The equipment is the cheapest part of this job! Do not cheat yourself. Think about it! Save 500 dollars on a mower that produces $50.000 a year. Buy quality