PDA

View Full Version : Any comments on QuickBooks "Online Edition"

Cheryl
05-03-2006, 06:28 AM
I searched the threads and found comments and comparisons on other software. But no mention of "QuickBooks Online Edition"

I am doing my 30 day trial now, and so far, aside from some minor issues, I like it. The best part is I don't have to rely on keeping my data on my system, and I can access my data from anywhere I can access the web.

Is it the same as the stand-alone QuickBooks SW? I don't know. Ive never used QuickBooks SW.

Tell me what you think. I don't want to invest a lot of time, and then find out that the thing is a piece of @#$% when I load all my customers on it.

Cheryl
05-03-2006, 08:46 PM
I cant believe that no one is using this sw.

Tn Lawn Man
05-06-2006, 11:08 PM
I would love to know as well.

Cheryl
05-08-2006, 04:23 AM
Tn are you using this sw now? or are you looking to try it?

DadsLawnCareInc
05-10-2006, 07:11 AM
I use a Special (Free) version of the Quickbooks Simple Start Online Edition. It Has some limitations but works great for simple bookeeping. And my Accountant is able to log in and check/verify my bookeeping skills. I prefer the online version over the desktop versions for two major reasons. 1. Computer theft, my computers have been stolen before and I lost all my Data. 2. The ability to check/add something from any internet connection, at any location. This feature alone has helped me take vacations and still stay in the know. I recommend the online Edition. Others opinions may vary. Good Luck. T.M.