PDA

View Full Version : Nearly Brand New Exmark Lazer HP Triton 46"- 19hp

jdlynch
05-03-2006, 09:28 PM
I have an 06 Exmark Lazer HP 46" 19 hp mower with less than one hour on it that I would like to sell. I am a victim of buyers remorse, now realizing that I spent far too much money on a mower to maintain my relatively small property. I do not cut any yards but my own 1/2 acre.

This mower is the 2006 version with the newly designed Triton deck and new spindle design.

This mower retails at $6899 and the dealers in my area won't budge on the price. I took delivery less than one week ago. My mower looks brand spanking new with not a single scratch on it. I am willing to sell it for $6000. Act quickly before I change my mind.

Serious buyers only and I will not consider any lowball offers as I am not in a position to have to sell it. If you know Emark, then you know the quality of this mower. If not, I will tell you that this machine handles perfectly and leaves a cut just the same.

I prefer local pick-up. I live in Indiana, 15 minutes from Louisville, KY. If you want it shipped, I will leave the arrangements up to you.

I can also accept Paypal, but you will be responsible for the 3% fee.

David