PDA

View Full Version : from the archives of bobbygedd..... "p1$$ed neighbor"

Brianslawn
05-05-2006, 11:54 PM
i swear all of bobbys customers are now here.

we got a new yard. referral from a new weekly that we only cut twice so far.

did it yesterday. she liked. today she calls and cancels weekly service. she said since we mowed it, her next door neighbor is p1$$ed and not speaking to her. apparently he is trying to be a lawnboy, but has lots to learn.........:laugh:

topsites
05-06-2006, 12:05 AM
i swear all of bobbys customers are now here.

we got a new yard. referral from a new weekly that we only cut twice so far.

did it yesterday. she liked. today she calls and cancels weekly service. she said since we mowed it, her next door neighbor is p1$$ed and not speaking to her. apparently he is trying to be a lawnboy, but has lots to learn.........:laugh:

Oh really, that's odd... I had a customer who's next door neighbor liked to cut her grass when I had her on the schedule so then by the time I showed up it didn't need cutting (and no phonecall to let me know).
In my case thou, the neighbor repairs small engines and then supposedly needs a lawn to test his stuff, thou when July comes around and the temps soar over 100 they always call me so the last time they pulled this stunt, I dropped one from my schedule.

Killswitch
05-06-2006, 12:10 AM
I cut this lawn the ither day. Upscale new lawn....guys a lwyer...ordered a 180 dollar aeration but says his wife wants their kid to cut it. He's scratchin his head and all freaky like he's on speed or something, and Im sure ill be cutting it...lol

But he's gotta get it past the wife. Im sure the kid will bomb if he trys to maintain this thing.