PDA

View Full Version : The rig

qualitylawnmanagement
05-06-2006, 08:59 PM
The rig

1997 Ford F-250 XLT 5.8 auto
12ft corn pro landscape trailer with home made trimmer rack I made myself.

LawnInOrder
05-06-2006, 09:04 PM
nice rig qualitylawn.. very clean truck. What equipment goes on that trailer? got any pictures of that stuff?

qualitylawnmanagement
05-06-2006, 09:08 PM
got lots of pics, It's just you have to crop them since I don't know how to resize my pics.

qualitylawnmanagement
05-06-2006, 09:11 PM
here is the other half of the pic above.

qualitylawnmanagement
05-06-2006, 09:22 PM
here is a pic of a lawn I mowed

qualitylawnmanagement
05-06-2006, 09:33 PM
another lawn I mow.

Lynch Landscaping
05-06-2006, 09:36 PM
Very nice striping, What kind of mower is that?

qualitylawnmanagement
05-06-2006, 09:45 PM
another one

qualitylawnmanagement
05-06-2006, 09:49 PM

Dixie Chopper XWF2700-60in, I'm about to add another new mower this month or so I don't know yet.:confused: I'm seeing how good of a deal I can get with my dealer, The new mower I might get is the SP2800-60in list for $9,800.

zim bob the landscaper
05-06-2006, 09:49 PM
that is a dixie chopper i can tell because the wheels and the handels also he told me on AIM. BTW nice mower/truck/trailer/everything lol. so when u gettin the new trucks?

qualitylawnmanagement
05-06-2006, 10:01 PM
another one

qualitylawnmanagement
05-06-2006, 10:10 PM
another one

mcwlandscaping
05-06-2006, 10:12 PM
looks sick mike!!! still plannin on another DC for this year?

qualitylawnmanagement
05-06-2006, 10:17 PM
that is a dixie chopper i can tell because the wheels and the handels also he told me on AIM. BTW nice mower/truck/trailer/everything lol. so when u gettin the new trucks?

Zim you are right! I would like to add another one hopefully next year.

qualitylawnmanagement
05-06-2006, 10:26 PM
looks sick mike!!! still plannin on another DC for this year?

Thanks mike, I tried to send my pics to you but they said the pics were to large to send. Yea I might add another one, thats a funny story too I was out mowing all of my big accounts last Monday and my dad wanted to help me so he came and helped out a little with trimming it he said I did alot of sitting in the truck and on the last account It was pitch dark when I got done. So last Wednesday my dad and I went to get a new caster fork for the mower cause I bet the crap out of it and my dad saw the new supreme sitting there and said how much does this one cost and my dealer gave him the price and everything then last night was at the dealer again picking up new belts and my dad asked the dealer how good of a deal can I get on the new one. And then today I was telling my dad if I can buy my friends car off of him and my dad said you can't get it if you are planning on adding a new mower. So it's a 50% 50% chance mike.

qualitylawnmanagement
05-06-2006, 10:53 PM
a mulch job, I got $1,200 for this job, this is only half of the job. The whole thing to 21 yards. Wish I had some more pics of it.

qualitylawnmanagement
05-06-2006, 10:59 PM
another of the same job.

SOMM
05-07-2006, 12:37 AM
Great work, and good sound choice of equipment, Michael. Good to see your Dad not only supports your career choice, but lends a hand now and then :)

We'd like to see a better choice of trailer for you to treat your $12K DC a little better in-transit.
A double axle version would suit you well, especially if you are adding a 2nd DC.

Again, superb work and equipment !

qualitylawnmanagement
05-07-2006, 08:33 PM
Great work, and good sound choice of equipment, Michael. Good to see your Dad not only supports your career choice, but lends a hand now and then :)

We'd like to see a better choice of trailer for you to treat your $12K DC a little better in-transit.
A double axle version would suit you well, especially if you are adding a 2nd DC.

Again, superb work and equipment !

Thank somm! Well I called last Friday to get prices on new trailer.
I got quoted $1,700 for a 16ft with side gate and tool cage. I should have some more pictures up this week, I'll take some of my Thursday accounts.

liquidforcedude7
05-07-2006, 08:42 PM
Thanks mike, I tried to send my pics to you but they said the pics were to large to send. Yea I might add another one, thats a funny story too I was out mowing all of my big accounts last Monday and my dad wanted to help me so he came and helped out a little with trimming it he said I did alot of sitting in the truck and on the last account It was pitch dark when I got done. So last Wednesday my dad and I went to get a new caster fork for the mower cause I bet the crap out of it and my dad saw the new supreme sitting there and said how much does this one cost and my dealer gave him the price and everything then last night was at the dealer again picking up new belts and my dad asked the dealer how good of a deal can I get on the new one. And then today I was telling my dad if I can buy my friends car off of him and my dad said you can't get it if you are planning on adding a new mower. So it's a 50% 50% chance mike.

yea man its tough to learn the language of dads haha, but I was looking at one of the first pics with the mower shot from the back and noticed the seat was on the left of the center, does this bother you? on my mower I wish either the seat was farther to the right than it is or that the deck was more offset to the left lol im getting tired of taking tree branches to the face when trying to mow around the base :dizzy:

qualitylawnmanagement
05-07-2006, 09:01 PM
yea man its tough to learn the language of dads haha, but I was looking at one of the first pics with the mower shot from the back and noticed the seat was on the left of the center, does this bother you? on my mower I wish either the seat was farther to the right than it is or that the deck was more offset to the left lol im getting tired of taking tree branches to the face when trying to mow around the base :dizzy:

Nope doesn't bother me at all.

Signature Landscaping1
05-07-2006, 09:39 PM
Mike, Im very impressed. Keep up the good workand keep raking in the cash.

qualitylawnmanagement
05-07-2006, 10:45 PM
Mike, Im very impressed. Keep up the good workand keep raking in the cash.

Thanks signature, I know we have had our differences in the past and just wanted to say I'm sorry man. Hope your business is going well for you.

qualitylawnmanagement
05-07-2006, 10:47 PM
OK guys I found out how to resize my pictures no more croping my pics.

qualitylawnmanagement
05-07-2006, 10:49 PM
here is a pic of the mulch job I posted but I had to crop it.

qualitylawnmanagement
05-07-2006, 10:51 PM
lawn I cut

qualitylawnmanagement
05-07-2006, 10:55 PM
same lawn as above

qualitylawnmanagement
05-07-2006, 11:01 PM
another lawn I cut with my walk-behind.

qualitylawnmanagement
05-07-2006, 11:06 PM
another lawn I cut.

qualitylawnmanagement
05-07-2006, 11:25 PM
the full pic of the rig.

texas
05-08-2006, 08:23 AM
what kind of wb is that? those are some nice stripes!!!:dizzy:

qualitylawnmanagement
05-08-2006, 08:08 PM
what kind of wb is that? those are some nice stripes!!!:dizzy:

Thanks, The mower is a simplicity pacer, I paid $1,800 for it too. One heck of a deal IMO. What I like about it is you don't have to mess with spacers to change the deck height, just a twist of a knob and the deck goes up or down.

Anyone else want to see some more stripes?

Signature Landscaping1
05-08-2006, 08:40 PM
Yes i would love to.

qualitylawnmanagement
05-08-2006, 10:15 PM
A little toy I got last year. Man is this a time saver.

qualitylawnmanagement
05-08-2006, 10:16 PM
another one.

qualitylawnmanagement
05-08-2006, 10:17 PM
I should have more picture of some more lawns and equipment this week.

BD414
05-10-2006, 08:43 PM
hey quality lawns look great. If I am not mistaken a few of them lawns are in the Shawnee area by the golf course? Mulch looks good to.

qualitylawnmanagement
05-10-2006, 10:03 PM
hey quality lawns look great. If I am not mistaken a few of them lawns are in the Shawnee area by the golf course? Mulch looks good to.

Thanks, Yup almost right in front of the entrance of SCC. It took 21 yards of mulch. My name and number is below in my signature if you ever need any help. What is the name of your company? Hope to see you around.

BD414
05-11-2006, 07:16 AM
I work for Ricker Lawn Service out of Delphos. We mow some lawns on fairway drive and in breezewood estates buy the golf course. Did you ever get your new mower yet? What model were you thinking of getting?

J&R Landscaping
05-11-2006, 03:01 PM
Just curious...

Does that dixie have agricutltural trctor tires on it. The might be normal...my eyes might be going a bit fuzzy.

qualitylawnmanagement
05-11-2006, 08:14 PM
I work for Ricker Lawn Service out of Delphos. We mow some lawns on fairway drive and in breezewood estates buy the golf course. Did you ever get your new mower yet? What model were you thinking of getting?

Nope haven't got the new mower yet, If I do decide to get it it will be the end of this month or beginning of June. I'm doing another 20 yard mulch job so I'm going to use some of that money for my 10% down payment. My mower is starting to act up, I bent the deck while mowing a bank repo. I plan to get the new supreme SP2800-60in. I really want one of the new 60in diesel but don't have the cash.

qualitylawnmanagement
05-11-2006, 08:16 PM
Just curious...

Does that dixie have agricutltural trctor tires on it. The might be normal...my eyes might be going a bit fuzzy.

Yup them are turf boss tires. I have another set of tires, I think they are called field trex for in the spring when the ground is soft.

FrankenScagMachines
05-13-2006, 02:13 PM
Beautiful work! The mulch job looks great, as do all your lawns. Very nice straight well organized stripes and patterns, love to see Dixie stripes! :D Keep it up and you'll go far.

qualitylawnmanagement
05-13-2006, 06:00 PM
Beautiful work! The mulch job looks great, as do all your lawns. Very nice straight well organized stripes and patterns, love to see Dixie stripes! :D Keep it up and you'll go far.

Hey thanks Eric. I try my best, but my helpers don't. As soon as I can get two guys down on the Dixie's I will run the landscaping crew. Hope your business is going well this year. It's rained all this week and it's going to rain almost all next week, time to put the baggers on.