PDA

View Full Version : new client letter

jsf343
05-07-2006, 06:01 PM
Quick question, does anyone have a type of "welcome aboard letter" they would be willing to show me or share? I am sure you include types of services you offer and that type of thing. Would appreciate any help.
jeff

cwlawley
05-07-2006, 06:31 PM
I don't have one, but I was thinking that it would be really good to send one out. I would also include terms of agreement, what happens when it rains, etc.

LindblomRJ
05-07-2006, 09:35 PM
I don't have one, but I was thinking that it would be really good to send one out. I would also include terms of agreement, what happens when it rains, etc.
Shouldn't that be addressed in the contract? I think it is a good idea to verbalize it and address it in the letter. Also thank them for doing business with you.

topsites
05-07-2006, 11:01 PM
No but I am thinking of adding this to my website, the link to which is printed on my business cards. Understand not everybody will visit said site, but it's a step in that direction.

As for an actual welcome letter, I'm a verbal guy so a handshake usually settles things but that's just me.

cessnasovereign
05-07-2006, 11:44 PM
I'm working on one right now and I'll mail them to new customers along with a couple fliers to pass out to friends and family as part of my refferal program.