View Full Version : fertilizer license???? help please

mike lane lawn care
05-08-2006, 10:11 PM
i know that i have to have a license to spread any sort of weed killing product over the lawn, but do i need one for spreading organic fertilizer?
how about plain old chem. fertilizer, no weed and feed?
advice is greatly appreciated. thanks,

05-09-2006, 12:41 AM
Don't know about your state, but if you are putting any kind of material out and getting payed you have to have a license here. Just get one anyway that way you know you are covered and you can offer it to people since they are inquiring about you providing it.