PDA

View Full Version : Price check on Isuzu Cab over with landscape bed

ted5487
05-09-2006, 09:37 PM
Looking at a leftover 2004 Isuzu NPR diesel, with Supreme 10 foot Landscape body, including beaver tail the length is 14 feet. Has split rear gate, two under body tool boxes, top mesh box for gas cans,etc. Truck is automatic, has AC and stereo. Has a sticker price of $42k including the body. Dealer is selling it new, has less than 200 miles for $26988 plus taxes and reg. fees. Comes with complete factory warranty. I know these are popular, but I think that this one is still around because it has only a 10 foot bed. Seems like the dealer really wants to get rid of it. Anyone know what the invoice price is on these? Any thoughts, anyone have a similar setup? Any thoughts on the Supreme body?. Thanks in advance!

LLandscaping
05-09-2006, 11:39 PM
A new 2006 Isuzu here with a 16ft landscape body cost about $31,000. When I say 16ft that is including the dovetail. We just ordered a Hino with a 16ft Supreme Van (enclosed) body with dovetail. Supreme makes great bodies with many options. The Hino is a conventional cab but built like a cabover (Isuzu). Have you look at the Hino's they are a little more money than the Isuzu but have a lot more cab space. Supreme makes great bodies with many options.

http://www.hino.com/trucks/story_414.php