PDA

View Full Version : Need help with my slogan

wacaweed
05-10-2006, 04:51 PM
Hey all I am tring to come up with a really cool slogan the name of the Biz is Total Lawn Solutions. Anyone have any ideas. Thanks JOE :hammerhead:

GrassFearsMe
05-10-2006, 07:08 PM
Hey all I am tring to come up with a really cool slogan the name of the Biz is Total Lawn Solutions. Anyone have any ideas. Thanks JOE :hammerhead:

you have a problem we have your answer

you grow'em we mow'em

we git-er-done

we have innovative solutions to your questions

:hammerhead:

wacaweed
05-10-2006, 08:33 PM
cool thanks anyone else wana chime in on this come on I know you all gotta have a few ideas

richallseasons
05-13-2006, 12:34 AM
Total Lawn Solutions expertly managing todays challenging turf environments

grnkeepers
05-13-2006, 10:40 AM
Total Lwn Solutions - We have the knowledge to provide the right solution for you.

grnkeepers
05-13-2006, 10:40 AM
Total Lawn Solutions - Providing Solutions Since 19**

grnkeepers
05-13-2006, 10:41 AM
Total Lawn Soltuions - When you have a problem, we have the solution.

grnkeepers
05-13-2006, 10:43 AM
Total Lawn Solutions - Why wait for a problem? Let us show you the "Solution" today!

grnkeepers
05-13-2006, 10:45 AM
Total Lawn Solutions - Problems? Let us show you the solution!

RonB
05-13-2006, 12:57 PM
Total Lawn Solutions - " Our name says it all."

29 Palms Property Management
05-14-2006, 01:53 AM
Total Lawn Solutions

(you don't need no stinkin' slogan, the name says it all) :drinkup:

wacaweed
05-15-2006, 11:35 AM
thanks all for the help

scottco
05-15-2006, 07:43 PM
Your business name is excellent, I think, because people normally have a problem in mind about their lawn.
The slogan along with the company name might work best if you offer a "promise" to customers -- so they can envision your solutions to their problems (whatever they might be). Customers definitely pay for solutions. Adding some promises in your slogan, where you can, will help, I think, too.

I would avoid the use of the words "we" or "our" if you can...they don't add much to it.
Customers like "what's in it for me" type words -- such as "you" ..."your".

- maybe consider adding words like "now", "today", "guaranteed" <if you can> ...to fruther provide a promise of your solutions.

- and maybe add an action word in it like "call" or "get" or "see"... to spur someone to call you right away

Some ideas (these are just off the top of my head):

"Get a problem-free lawn. Call today."
"Your beautiful lawn is just one call away"
"Get results. Guaranteed. Since 19XX"
"Quick response to your problem. Guaranteed." <here you're guaranteeing quick response, not necessarily all or any services you provide...you could say also "24 hour" response or "1 day", etc.>

drmiller100
05-15-2006, 10:58 PM
marketing 101.

solve people's dreams.

Their dream is that they come home to a beautiful home and don't have surprises in their bills.
their dream is that little stupid things get taken care of, like weeds, trash, fertilizer, sprinkler problems.

Total Lawn Solutions. The value solution for a dream lawn.

Then let the customer tell you what the value is to them, and you tell them what kind of lawn they get for the price they want to pay.

doug miller
owner, Cabin Caretakers, LLC
"We'll take care of it."

SW Landscape Maintenance
05-18-2006, 10:51 PM
Four Seasons. One solution:) :canadaflag:

Freddy_Kruger
05-21-2006, 06:34 PM
Total Lawn Solutions - " Our name says it all."
That's a good one.