PDA

View Full Version : 10x6.5 trailer and 48" bobcat w/b

kc2006
05-10-2006, 06:18 PM
I have a 2004 ez dumper brand trailer for sale (not a dump trailer), its 6.5'x10' has gate, lights all work, in very nice condition, floor has been treated, doesn't need any new floor like most used trailers, I also have a 24"x24" box that runs along the front about 18" up off the deck of the trailer, it's metal frame with wood sides (I never got around to switching it to expanded metal sides), the box can go with it. Asking $650 or make me an offer. I need to get a replacement trailer first, so it won't be ready to go for a couple weeks unless I find one sooner.

Also have a 48" bobcat walkbehind, it's a 99 model 15hp kohler and has really low hours. The guy I bought it from never really used it, he just got it with a trac vac system for cleanups and then rarely used it. it's a belt drive fixed deck model, it cuts extremely good and stripes very good too, it has all new belts, new blades spare sets of blades, just did a spring tuneup on it so everything is about 3 weeks old (air filter, fuel filter, spark plug, bearings in front casters) I took the shields off the engine and cleaned it all out really well also, so it's good to go. The trac vac will go with it, it has a 5hp engine I believe, it needs new hoses though (these have duct tape all over them), and I don't have a barrel for it. Asking $1500 for it all or make me an offer again.

I'm looking for a 14x6.5 or even 16 foot trailer too, so if anyone reads this let me know.

I'm in Youngstown Ohio, I'd rather the stuff be picked up, but I can meet up an hour or two away for cost of fuel.