PDA

View Full Version : Appalachian Trailers

bdboss
05-11-2006, 12:58 PM
Has anyone had any experience with Appalachian Trailers? I am considering either a deck over or standard equipment trailer from them. Does anyone run a deck over trailer as your daily mowing trailer? Any input would be great

LawnGuy73
05-14-2006, 09:05 AM
Never heard of an Appalachian Trailer, do you have a link to there site? I used to have a deckover, they are really nice. Its amazing how much that extra area on the deck helps.

mow king
05-14-2006, 04:49 PM
Their factory is about an hour south of me. When I was looking for a skidsteer trailer I almost bought one, they are well built trailers.

The only thing that kept me from buying it, was I found a Quality brand trailer for $300 less.

I think you should be happy with one.

Paradise Landscapes
01-13-2008, 02:52 PM
I took a drive down there the other day. They are all high quality made. I plan on buying a new 6x12 from them this year for 900.00. They are the cheapest new trailers in my area that are well built. Used trailers go about 900. Can't beat the price.

Mow king,
There is a trailer shop not far from you, I think. Called majestic trailer sales, in Clyde, OH. They too have great trailers.

Foz
01-13-2008, 02:57 PM
I used to own one of their 20,000 Lb deck over for my old dozer. Good trailer, used it for about 6 years before I sold the business.

man of stihl
01-14-2008, 10:06 PM
great stuff. im ordering another 16 footer in the spring.. painted safety red with diamond plate fenders and a gate lift system. its made out of square tube and has brakes on all 4 tires for the same price as a tractor supply company special:nono:

my buddy just bought a 14 ft dump. its built like a tank. dual cylinders. the thing is made out of I beam. welds are very proffesional and cleaned up nicely. being a certified welder i tend to pay attention to stuff like that.

they have treated me well..

best of luck.
lance

GARY GERASIMEK
07-23-2009, 12:22 PM
I am a quality trailer dealer, i'd stick with quality they are made in salem oh. From what i have seen, let's just say i'd stick with a quality trailer. I'm not the only quality trailer dealer in the area they do have a web site, and i would advise you to order a trailer exactly how you want it takes to weeks. Don't settle for what's on the lot. Petroplus trailer sales 724-962-9235

clinicalengineer
08-20-2009, 12:54 AM
I own a 6x12 open wood bed, I've had it for 2 years already. The only problem I had was the trailer lights needed replaced after a year of use. Other than that no problems. When I picked mine up 2 guys drove 14 hours from canada to pick one up, so they must have a good reputation somewhere up north.

Dirt Digger2
08-20-2009, 01:53 PM
my buddy just bought a brand new 12K deckover...I am very impressed with how well it is built...he bought it for a steal too...like $3000 i think