PDA

View Full Version : My new work truck!

drsogr
05-14-2006, 03:49 PM
I bought a 2000 2500 suburban. The 3/4 ton suburban. Has all the bells and wistles. This is replacing the 2000 tahoe that I had that was a 1/2 ton. I looked at buying a 3/4 ton but after remembering everything I loved about having a SUV, I went with another one. I am one of the few people in the area that use an SUV for a work truck, it sets me a part a bit. It is supposed to be lettered with etching material on tuesday.

drsogr
05-14-2006, 03:50 PM
And another picture.

drsogr
05-14-2006, 03:51 PM
Here is another one for your viewing pleasure.

drsogr
05-14-2006, 03:51 PM
Here is a picture of the 6.0l V8. I cleaned up the engine compartment after I bought it.

LindblomRJ
05-14-2006, 03:54 PM
That is sharp. I like my 3/4 ton Chevrolet pickup. You can load the family up and head to the lake on the weekends.

SCAG POWER
05-14-2006, 04:41 PM
Thats a nice looking truck. This is what I have been looking at for the month a Chevy W4500 with the dove tail landscaping body or a 3500 HD extd cab with the dump body on it.

I am trying to move my business to the next level at this time. Also i have looked at the C4500 with the dump body on it.

While i was at the chevy dealer yesterday i saw the 2007 Suburan and just feel for this SUV, how ever i would not pull equipment with it as i want to get into landscape construction.

Should any one be using the above set up let me know how you like it. The trailer that i have looked would be some where around 18 ft or 22ft X 8 ft wide.

once again very nice looking suvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv:headphones:

drsogr
05-14-2006, 08:59 PM
Thats a nice looking truck. This is what I have been looking at for the month a Chevy W4500 with the dove tail landscaping body or a 3500 HD extd cab with the dump body on it.

I am trying to move my business to the next level at this time. Also i have looked at the C4500 with the dump body on it.

While i was at the chevy dealer yesterday i saw the 2007 Suburan and just feel for this SUV, how ever i would not pull equipment with it as i want to get into landscape construction.

Should any one be using the above set up let me know how you like it. The trailer that i have looked would be some where around 18 ft or 22ft X 8 ft wide.

once again very nice looking suvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv:headphones:

I do landscaping and only landscaping, but I really don't do too much heavy stuff. I have a 16 ft. trailer and I will put 6-7000 lbs on there, but thats about it. Anything else gets delivered. I hope in the future to buy a small dump trailer. A 3500 with a dump bed would be very nice though.

As far as landscaping equipment the biggest thing I will be tugging around will be a dingo, I don't do any bobcat work, I sub it all out. I sure wouldn't even try to pull a bobcat with something like this.