PDA

View Full Version : Commercial Gravely 44Z 135 hours. Excellent condition. Best offer

Viktor
05-15-2006, 05:30 PM
For Sale

Excellent condition Commercial Gravely Zero-Turn Mower 44Z (44” 17hp Kawasaki)

I purchased it brand new in May of last year to mow about 7 lawns/week (.6 to 4 acres each). I mowed only residential properties. Always stored the mower inside when not in use and never mowed or left it out in the rain. This mower is in excellent condition, and the motor runs as strong as the day I got it. It was never abused in any way. I have also upgraded to the suspension seat ($210). The machine is covered by manufacturers warranty bumper to bumper until 05/2007.
I am beginning to get a lot of big lawns this season and need a bigger machine. I must sell this one quickly, no reasonable offer will be rejected. The mower is located in Reinholds, PA (Lancaster County, SE Pennsylvania). I can deliver up to 200 miles for a reasonable fee.

135 hours on the mower as of this writing. Still runs as new.

Maintenance update:

I just talked on the phone with my service guy concerning the maintenance on Gravely.
(Just to avoid any confusion ~ he is the man that services all of my equipment.)
The oil change was done per manufacturers specifications.

First change at eight (8).
Second change with filter at 45.

I had it completely checked out and serviced at the beginning of this season

MSRP $5699
Suspension Seat $210

Asking $4250 or Best Offer
(suspension seat included)

Although not pictured the discharge chute is included.

Gravely website:
http://www.gravely.com/gravely/products/zero-turn+mowers/pm+44z.asp

Thank you for looking

slbroug
03-16-2007, 06:23 PM
Viktor,

I am surprised that you have not received any replies. Is the 44Z still available?

vkr
03-16-2007, 07:26 PM
the mower was sold almost a year ago. $4300, if I remember correctly. No one contacted me about it. It sat in my yard for about two weeks before someone picked it up. I might have a Hustler Super Mini Z for sale soon (2006 model with 150 hours, 52" deck, 25hp Kawi, really flies at 13mph, super compact) Let me know if you're interested?

slbroug
03-19-2007, 06:45 PM
Viktor,

What is your asking price?

Scott