PDA

View Full Version : Exmark Lazer Z HP 46" Triton, 19 HP KAW, Like New, Best Offer

jdlynch
05-15-2006, 10:16 PM
2006 Exmark Lazer Z HP commercial zero turn rider. 46 inch triton deck. 19 h.p. kawasaki gas engine. Less than one hour on hourmeter. Practically like new, except for mowing for approximately 15 minutes. Louisville, KY. $5895.00

Must sell for personal reasons. After researching for weeks on lawnsite.com, I went looking at the Exmark mowers. I was offered a good deal and bought this on impulse. After purchasing, it is now obvious that I bought much more mower than what I need to maintain my fairly small residential lawn. I will probably purchase a commercial walk behind after I sell this.

This really is an opportunity to purchase a practically new Exmark much less than from a dealer. Per Brian at Exmark the warranty is transferrable. I must sell and will consider any reasonable offers. This mower still looks showroom new, even has the tags on it. It was purchased new approximately two weeks ago and the receipt and paperwork will be included. Most of the time on the hourmeter was clocked at the factory during testing. Again, I was told by Brian at Exmark that the warranty is transferrable.

MSRP: $6899 plus tax

Asking: $5895 or best offer (no tax)

I can accept credit cards through my EBay PayPal account, but you will need to pay the transaction fee.

You can contact me via PM or phone at (502) 930-4430. I am near Louisville, KY.

Thanks, David Lynch