PDA

View Full Version : gopher software help

mr mow
05-15-2006, 11:23 PM
got the trial version of gopher and am messing around with it. seams pretty user friendly, but i have a question....it is printing 2 pages for one invoice all i want is the first page. the second is blank for the charges and stuff. it does have customer info, my info, basically what im driving at is that it is the invoice that i setup but with the description its blank. i just dont want this page all together. first page had all the info thats what i want. make sense? what do you guys think of gopher anyways?

Ric3077
05-15-2006, 11:30 PM
I use it and love it.....don't think I would like working with out it...as far as your printing problem...not sure...might want to ask them on their gopher forum...they usually respond pretty quick...

mr mow
05-16-2006, 03:35 PM
i figured it out!

Ric3077
05-16-2006, 05:06 PM
Right on! Good Luck with it!

gene gls
05-16-2006, 09:12 PM
got the trial version of gopher and am messing around with it. seams pretty user friendly, but i have a question....it is printing 2 pages for one invoice all i want is the first page. the second is blank for the charges and stuff. it does have customer info, my info, basically what im driving at is that it is the invoice that i setup but with the description its blank. i just dont want this page all together. first page had all the info thats what i want. make sense? what do you guys think of gopher anyways?

Gopher has a lot of " quirks " in thier program.