PDA

View Full Version : USA Attachments!?!

bbailey
05-16-2006, 10:22 PM
First of all, new to lawnsite, this place is awesome!!! I have used USA Attachments in the Carolinas for a few attachments for my mini excavator and they have been outstanding to deal with. Just wondering if anyone else has had the same experience?:clapping:

janb
05-17-2006, 03:54 AM
welcome. do you have 'pontoons' for your equip? You guys are getting :hammerhead: (with rain) this year. Maybe lots of folks will be undating their site drainage, and adding diversion canals. I have a friend who moved from Colorado to Hartland, VT, and he is not sure he can keep his head above water.

We really enjoy our trips to NE, but haven't lived there through a winter...
We have pretty mild climate, tho lots of 80 mph wind and freezing rain at our location. Need to move next May, (graduate from college...again...25yrs since last college grad) and NH is on my list since it is a 'low-tax' state. Probable NW area, as not keen on the population density in South of state (I like Wyoming density)

There has been some discussion regarding USA thumbs. They do look HD, and a local dealer mounts them on his Gray Market hoes

bbailey
05-17-2006, 09:18 AM
No pontoons needed here. We are near Rutland, VT and probably have received about 1-2 inches of rain out of this whole mess. Not to bad, we needed the rain after such a dry winter. Some guys I know in NH are not so lucky, stranded at their houses. I have a quick coupler, a ditching bucket and a mechanical thumb from USA, good stuff!!!

thepawnshop
05-17-2006, 04:16 PM
What mini do you have? Which ditching bucket was it? I was looking at their manual thumbs when I was in the market for a Hitachi 160, but the deal went south.

Scag48
05-17-2006, 04:53 PM
I gotta put in a plug for www.skidsteersolutions.com, their products are awesome. They're located in our state, but they ship anywhere in the US and across the world. My dad and I drove up to the shop and the owner, who's a great guy by the way, met us at 7:30 PM to load our grapple onto our truck. He showed us around his shop, spent some time showing us all of his products. I even got to run his gold package S300 around the yard a little, but I think I'll stick with Cat, that white machine was just too strange!

bbailey
05-17-2006, 05:30 PM
1997 Komatsu PC-35R8 is the excavator, and I purchased a 36" ditching bucket from them. Also got a PGC-105 quick coupler(awesome) and a 8"x32" mechanical thumb!