PDA

View Full Version : Want to buy 32 or 36'' wb whats the best value

Rob Mow Moore
05-17-2006, 08:11 AM
I have 2 - 21" Toro Personal Pace Recyclers (not commercial) . Thinking of getting 32" or 36'' walk behind belt drive. Encore loks like the best deal to me for the money. Does anyone have any input ? Or maybe I should just get a commercial 21" I'm assuming it would cut better & faster than the mowers I have now. I usually mow by myself. Every once in a while I'll get someone to help me.

Liquidfast
05-19-2006, 12:12 AM
I have 2 - 21" Toro Personal Pace Recyclers (not commercial) . Thinking of getting 32" or 36'' walk behind belt drive. Encore loks like the best deal to me for the money. Does anyone have any input ? Or maybe I should just get a commercial 21" I'm assuming it would cut better & faster than the mowers I have now. I usually mow by myself. Every once in a while I'll get someone to help me.

quick 36. IMHO, I never buy commercial 21 inchers, the craftsmans from Sears are CHAMPS.

P & L Turf
05-19-2006, 12:55 AM
Don't go with the belt drive. When the belts get wet, the machine may get a little squirrelly. It's worth the extra money to get the hydro.

Guthrie&Co
05-19-2006, 01:22 AM
dont mow in the rain and you wont have that problem

P & L Turf
05-19-2006, 01:59 AM
dont mow in the rain and you wont have that problem

You forget about that one ****** customer that never shuts off their water on the day mowing is done, and they got one big a$$ hill that you have to mow with those wet belts. Don't forget water does wick it's way onto the belts. I learned the hard way.