PDA

View Full Version : Lawn business starter package in NC/VA (pictures)

wecruisin
05-21-2006, 12:29 AM
This package deal is for a Great Dane stand on Zero Turn rider that i just bought about 1 month ago from a local dealer. It has a 16HP Vanguard motor and a 48" cut. New blades and belts were put on and the mower serviced when i bought it. One set of old blades with life left included. Will sell seperate. Make offer!

The trailer is a 5x10 Carry-on that i just bought 3 weeks ago. It is black, has a fold down gate that lays to the ground for loading/unloading or folds into the bed for hauling things over 10ft. long. It has been used once to haul the mower across town and back to do one yard for my cousin. May sell seperate.Make offer.

http://image56.webshots.com/56/8/80/19/2295880190045460504AFkwJl_ph.jpg

Also included is a Troy-bilt backpack blower- only used to do that one yard.

I was going to do lawns part time to make some extra money, but overtime at my job is keeping me from being able to get it started so i'm letting go of the equipment. Pictures are available!!!

Make an offer!! May trader for motorcycle. Please PM me or call 252-532-4127 before 9PM Eastern time as i go to bed early. It is located in the Roanoke Rapids/Lake Gaston area of North Carolina. A couple of miles off of Interstate-95 and about 3 miles south of the Virginia state line.Thanks for your interest!