PDA

View Full Version : New home sod and service ad

cuttinjoe
05-21-2006, 09:18 AM
New home sod seed ad

We sod most of the new homes in my town.(15-20/yr.) One builder we work for sells 8-10 of these. When he sells a house the front is sod, the sides and back are final grade only. If the buyer asks him for the backyard finished then he'll hook them up with us or they'll ask us later when were dong the house down the street. I would like to give him an ad that lists our services. Has anyone ever approached a builder about this?

There are lots of potential $$$$ here. I was thinking about a 1 page ad that lists the sod or seed price to finish the yard. Also a list of other services, fences, gardens, patios etc. Another thing I was thinking about was a year round property maintenance ad and price. $800 a year would do it. $500 for grass $300 for snow. Thats only $67 a month. I think advertising the monthly price is the best idea.

Let me know what you think.

drsogr
05-24-2006, 09:15 AM
What you need to do is, talk with the developer about it, and then talk to the real estate agents on the property. If you can price out what additional services will cost, and they can add it in on the loan, they will be happy to make more commission!