PDA

View Full Version : Replacing Plants

drsogr
05-23-2006, 11:31 PM
I have a commercial customer that I put in some plants for about a month ago. He didn't have an irrigation system when I installed them. I told them that they had to be watered properly, otherwise it would void the warranty. So he calls me about a week ago, tells me there is a spirea that is dead. I told him I would get to it as soon as possible. He calls me tonight around 8:00 pm and tells me that it still needs replaced. I told him that I would go take care of it right away since I had forgotten about it.

Anyway I get over there, replaced the plant, look around many of the plants have slightly wilted leaves and there is a dead redbud that I had planted. Now when I had talked to him earlier, he mentioned nothing about it, but did mention that they had been watering everything properly. There is no way that he could have watered everything properly and not noticed a big dead tree. I am so pissed. I called the business and left them a message telling him that I had replaced the spirea, but was confused about the dead rebud, and as to how it could have died and he not mention it.