PDA

View Full Version : New Logo (Revisions)

Jay's Lawncare
05-25-2006, 12:50 PM
Okay guys, I have taken the constructive criticism you all have given and have come up with the following revisions, please feel free to give further input........thanks guys........Jay

Freddy_Kruger
05-25-2006, 12:59 PM
Oh thats a water sprinkler lol, I thought it was an oil gusher at first and I thought what the heck is he doing lol.

Gatewayuser
05-26-2006, 10:02 PM
I like it but do you offer sprinkler systems? If you do then use it. Good luck!

dtelawncare
05-27-2006, 12:12 AM
Looks good. If you do not offer sprinkler service maybe lose that part. It looks ok, but will be a cost up for the extra color.

Jay's Lawncare
05-27-2006, 06:52 PM
Looks good. If you do not offer sprinkler service maybe lose that part. It looks ok, but will be a cost up for the extra color.

thanks for the input. To answer your question, no i do not offer sprinler service. The sprinkler part of the logo adds character in my opinion, it in no way suggests that I do sprinkler services

Gatewayuser
05-27-2006, 10:23 PM
thanks for the input. To answer your question, no i do not offer sprinler service. The sprinkler part of the logo adds character in my opinion, it in no way suggests that I do sprinkler services

Yes it does believe me if they see it they will think you offer it. Go ahead and still use though it can't hurt if they ask right and you never know someday you may offer it.

Jay's Lawncare
05-30-2006, 12:17 PM
Yes it does believe me if they see it they will think you offer it. Go ahead and still use though it can't hurt if they ask right and you never know someday you may offer it.

Well if I get numerous requests for sprinkler service, I can always find a good sub to do the work....jay

nmez21
05-30-2006, 12:25 PM
I like it. And if you don't mind a couple calls now and then concerning sprinklers, keep it on there- it really does add a lot of character. Nice logo!

Gatewayuser
05-30-2006, 06:08 PM
Well if I get numerous requests for sprinkler service, I can always find a good sub to do the work....jay

There you go see if you do that you could make 10-15% doing nothing and thats always sounds good. Have a Great Year!

carcrz
05-30-2006, 06:18 PM
Are you using a program or a company to design your logo? I'm going tp do one for my dad's mortgage company. Yours looks great!

Jay's Lawncare
06-04-2006, 08:32 PM
Are you using a program or a company to design your logo? I'm going tp do one for my dad's mortgage company. Yours looks great!
actually, a friend of mine is a graphic designer and hooked me right up

Shawns Lawns
06-05-2006, 05:19 PM
I really like your logo. I wouldn't change a thing.:waving: