PDA

View Full Version : IH Cub Cadet 1000 International

Tomuchmowing4me
05-30-2006, 02:45 PM
Going to sell my IH cub cadet 1000 with a 44" deck and front blade snowplow with skids, missing lift handle. 10HP kohler, with new front and rear tires, motor mounts clutch and clutch shaft put in in 95. Newer deck belt and mule drive belt. Runs, but will no longer pull through the taller grass. Still runs fine for tilling and pulling loads etc. Just seems to lose power under a heavy mowing load and seems to have a miss when warmed up after tilling garden. Does not smoke, but uses about 4-6oz of oil after mowing 2-3 acres. Iwas told it could just be points,timing or coil. Then I also thought it could be a valve. I havent a clue and dont have time to be messing with it. The 10hp motor was rebuilt in 90-91. The gear pattern H metal piece has worn, so the shifter moves around. It still shifts perfect though. If you need more pics let me know and I will go take some. Just wanted to see if anybody here was interested first. Near Mansfield,Ohio and must be picked up. $600 takes all. Made in March 1975.