PDA

View Full Version : For Sale 1997 F-350 Crewcab 4x4 powerstroke

Fordsuvparts
06-11-2006, 11:22 AM
I am selling one of our Crew trucks it is a 1997 Ford F-350 XLT Crew cab 4x4 7.3 diesel powerstroke, 5 speed. I has about 184,000 miles it is white in color and has a gray interior, it is loaded up and everything works the a/c is ice cold. It runs strong and has no blow-by. It has a new transmission, clutch pressure plate flywheel, carrier bearing, brakes front and rear and one new battery that was put in 3 weeks ago, i have the receipts for all this work. It has dual fuel tanks and a very heavy suspension with airbags on the back, we use it to pull a goose neck almost every day and have no problems with it.
It was just serviced and has new filters, oil, air, and fuel. It was converted to a solid flywheel when the transmission was replaced and runs and pulls strong. The interior is dirty and one of the cloth seats in the rear has some stitching coming apart. The 4x4 works well it has manual locking hubs and has fairly good tires on it. It has a flatbed on it now, but it will be removed and another bed put on. or if the price is right i will sell it as a cab and chassis. I am asking 7000.00 OBO for the truck as is. ( no bed ) I am open to all types of trades and other heavier trucks that are 1990's and newer with a diesel engine. This truck will be used up to the day we sell it. The lettering will be removed, prior to it leaving.

pm me or you can call 606-776-3999
I am located in Morehead KY 40351
I am willing to deliver for a price.