PDA

View Full Version : Daylilly Farm(women wants to sell)

North Ga
06-11-2006, 10:52 PM
A women down the street has daylillies for sale.All kinds of differnet colors..Place looks like a rainbow right now.Its not just 100-200 plants its over 3,000 plants.The plants have nice clumps too.Said she wants to sell them all because she doesnt have the time to keep up with all them anymore.Said if I know anybody that wants them all said she would sell them for $2.00 per plant.I figured I would post this here,if some of you are interested PM me and I will give you her phone# if interested.

ken0564
06-12-2006, 10:33 PM
North...i might be interested in some. where is she located? PM me with info if you don't mind. Thanks. ken.

North Ga
06-12-2006, 10:40 PM
North...i might be interested in some. where is she located? PM me with info if you don't mind. Thanks. ken.

Sent you a PM Ken.

tthomass
06-13-2006, 11:19 PM
dang, wish you were in VA

eruuska
06-13-2006, 11:54 PM
If anyone in NW Indiana needs daylilies or hostas, there is a huge grower in Rensselaer. Hundreds of varieties of daylilies, scores of hostas. Very cool place.

dKoester
06-14-2006, 12:02 AM
If she lived closer I'd be interested. They do great in landscape beds. Most are sold with 3-5 fans per container. They're a great multiplier. Very easy to make money on along with boxwoods. We grow our own boxwoods. Wintergreen and English.

pyrguy
06-15-2006, 07:44 PM
North, You sure that she's in Ga and not Ohio?

Sounds like my Sister in law. At least she did have a bunch of them.

I could use a few in my yard but I don't need 3k of them.

North Ga
06-15-2006, 08:01 PM
North, You sure that she's in Ga and not Ohio?

Sounds like my Sister in law. At least she did have a bunch of them.

I could use a few in my yard but I don't need 3k of them.

Its Ga man.Im 100% sure lol

crawdad
06-15-2006, 09:11 PM
...Its not just 100-200 plants its over 3,000 plants.The plants have nice clumps too.Said she wants to sell them all because she doesnt have the time to keep up with all them anymore.Said if I know anybody that wants them all said she would sell them for $2.00 per plant....

2 bucks a plant seems more like retail than wholesale, at least to me...
Tell her to have a yard sale, she'll sell half of them, and they'll grow back for next year.

crawdad
06-26-2006, 11:11 AM
I paid a buck apiece yesterday at the Tri-cities flea market in Bluff City, TN. He will be there next week, too, if anyone in the tri-cities area of northeast TN is interested. A bunch of different colors. I bought five (wow, big spender).
There are several vendors who sell plants, all quite reasonably priced. Sometimes you can find unusual plants, that the good ol boys have dug up.
I have a bunch of stuff on the porch, awaiting planting, that I bought there in the last few weeks.

muddstopper
06-26-2006, 06:43 PM
Which varities doses she have and how big are the clumps. Daylilly clumps can be split several times for replanting. Some beds are way over grown and $2 a clump can be pretty cheap. My sisteringlaw has about 10,000 and is looking to expand. Send me a Pm with more info.

North Ga
06-26-2006, 07:17 PM
Which varities doses she have and how big are the clumps. Daylilly clumps can be split several times for replanting. Some beds are way over grown and $2 a clump can be pretty cheap. My sisteringlaw has about 10,000 and is looking to expand. Send me a Pm with more info.

PM sent

Good luck