PDA

View Full Version : 52" Snapper hydro WB in PA.

gogetter
06-12-2006, 02:45 AM
52" Snapper hydro WB in PA.
I'm selling my Snapper 52" hydro walk behind mower. It is a fixed deck and has a 16hp Briggs Vangaurd motor with recoil start.
This mower doesn't have an hour meter, but a fairly accurate estimate would be about 450-500hrs.
It starts, runs and operates great!
I'm only selling it because I've gotten out of the lawn biz.
Very reliable and in great condition. I'll be putting pics up in a day or two. It's clean and looks good.
If your close by, feel free to come check it out.

I'm asking $2300 for it. Will consider reasonable offers. But if you take it for $2300, I'll throw in a sulky (from Mowersulky.com, swivel wheeled model, they're $250 new, this one is used but in great shape and clean!).

I'm in Bucks County, PA. 19067. Use mapquest.com to get an idea of where I'm located.

Cash only, pick up only.

If it doesn't go quick, I'll be putting it on ebay. Almost every piece of lawn equipment I've put on ebay so far has sold for MORE then my orignal asking price, so get it now while you can!

I actually hate to sell this mower because it's been so reliable and leaves such a nice cut that I've been tempted to keep it. But I have such a tiny lawn and little garage space that I just can't justify anything bigger then my 21" Crapsman for my needs. Plus I need the money.....

Conatact me with any questions. PM me.
Thanks for looking.

Jon