PDA

View Full Version : Some updated shots and my new go cart!

ALarsh
06-12-2006, 09:41 PM
Some new equipment pics... I put some sides on the trailer and painted them green. I also got some magnets for the truck because I didn't want to letter it.

ALarsh
06-12-2006, 09:42 PM
Another...............

ALarsh
06-12-2006, 09:43 PM
The signs....................

ALarsh
06-12-2006, 09:45 PM
And my "new" daily driver, the go cart I like to call it. :) It does much better than 12 mpg that the truck gets and it is pretty fun to drive around. I got it a couple months ago but haven't had the time to post pics... I'm still doing some work on it getting it up to the condition I would like to see it in.

ALarsh
06-12-2006, 09:47 PM
Another............

jazak
06-12-2006, 09:47 PM
Nice truck and mower. Also like the little car :) No walkbehind?

ALarsh
06-12-2006, 09:48 PM
Another.................

ALarsh
06-12-2006, 09:49 PM
And the last one... It has a big exhaust on it because when I got it the original exhaust was all rusted out. To replace the OEM exhaust would have been $500. This replacement was $225. Thats the only reason I went with the coffee can, and it isn't really that loud.

ALarsh
06-12-2006, 09:53 PM
Thanks... the next machine I get will be a 48" walk behind... I have been trying to put the purchase off and just load the work up on the Z. I am planning on getting a boss plow for winter so that is also another reason for no walk behind.

grass_cuttin_fool
06-12-2006, 09:55 PM
Im curious, does your trimmer turn upside down alot in that type of holder?

wayne

ALarsh
06-12-2006, 09:59 PM
Yeah thats the way it is all the time. It doesn't really hold the trimmer in tight and the trimmer likes to move around. It isn't the best set up but there hasn't been any problems.

mkwl
06-12-2006, 11:11 PM
Austin-how old are you, did you buy that truck new or used, how much and specs please. I'm not trying to be nosy, but I'm looking at the same truck with long bed and reg cab.
Thanks,
Matt:usflag:

rfed32
06-13-2006, 12:17 AM
del sols are cool man...mini supra as i like to call them lol....but anyways smart on gettin a small car buddy has a delsol but its all riced out...

i like the sides on the trailer they look good green...and mags were a good way to go thinkin about gettin me a pair

ALarsh
06-13-2006, 10:48 AM
Austin-how old are you, did you buy that truck new or used, how much and specs please. I'm not trying to be nosy, but I'm looking at the same truck with long bed and reg cab.
Thanks,
Matt:usflag:
I'm 16...

I bought the truck used with 15,000 miles on it (I now have 21,000 miles on it). It is a 2004, fully loaded except the leather package and on star. It has 4x4, 6.0L, Plow prep package (comes with beefier front springs, skid plate, larger alternator), towing package (comes w/ hitch, wiring for the trailer and wiring by the dash for a brake controller), the mirrors that automatically fold in and have the turn signal on them, 4.10's, and locking rear diff.

The purchase price was $22,900 and after taxes and fees it was mid $24,000's. It was the best deal I could find...

I know the reg. cab is best for work, but I had a ranger before and only drove it for 6,000 miles (had 7,000 miles on it when I sold it). It was a nice truck but one of the main reasons for selling was there was not enough cab room. I needed more cab room and the full size extended cab trucks fit the bill perfectly. Just enough room to hold stuff in the back without getting in the way up front and is a nice bench for holding people, even adults during 4 hour trips. I hauled 2 adults back there for 4 hours and no complaints. I would highly recommend the extended cab.

Potomac Lawns Inc.
06-13-2006, 02:15 PM
Your 16 years old and can afford a truck like that. Well take care of it and it will last you a while.

Jamesgateslandscaping
06-13-2006, 09:56 PM
Your 16 years old and can afford a truck like that. Well take care of it and it will last you a while.
Do a search, theres a lot of younger guys on here running nice trucks, Personally, I'm 19 and have a 05 GMC Sierra (just like the one posted), a 06 GMC Sierra dump truck (fully loaded with D/A) and also a 96 Silverado. (You can search my name to view them) Just remember to get an education, money doesn't always buy everything.

MMLawn
06-14-2006, 12:15 AM
Do a search, Personally, I'm 19 and have a 05 GMC Sierra (just like the one posted), a 06 GMC Sierra dump truck (fully loaded with D/A) and also a 96 Silverado. (You can search my name to view them) Just remember to get an education, money doesn't always buy everything.

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Howie's Lawn Care
06-15-2006, 03:01 PM
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
I can understand you being tired, but why did you waste the energy posting that if you're really that tired. It doesn't make sense to me or the LAPD. I ain't afraid of some punk in a blue uniform or one in the cockpit of a DHL van. I don't care if its the Ford Econline or the Dodge Sprinter! Just remember, the time is now and the time is prime! Please post the name of who said that or you can ignore me, and go private message TEXASECHO88. Michelle Irvan wore number eighty eight, but you probably already new that.

-Nick Howard

scagboy227
06-18-2006, 11:29 PM
what motor you got in that delsol?
sohv vtec or dohc vtec
or is it even a vtec?
lets see a motor shot
and sell me that sir emblem lol

Adam3669
06-19-2006, 01:12 AM
****, I'm 16...whats your secret on all that damn money?

fill us in man...