PDA

View Full Version : My little setup..

Mrk'sLawn
06-12-2006, 10:15 PM
I figured it's about time I post a few pics of my small setup. I've pretty much outgrown the trailer already... I just recently had the trimmer rack installed. It's so much better then throwing them in the truck bed or on the trailer floor.. Thanks for looking.:usflag:

Lynden-Jeff
06-12-2006, 10:41 PM
Looks great man! Keep up the good work.

Cheers
Jeff

CutInEdge Lawn Care
06-12-2006, 10:51 PM
Looks Good!!!

LALawnboy
06-12-2006, 10:55 PM
your setup looks sharp. i've got the same echo equipment as you, definitely a lot of bang for the buck.

todd

4curbappeal
06-12-2006, 11:22 PM
Looks almost exactly like what I have! I think I will go with a bigger trailer soon. It's hard to fit a ZTR and a WB on a 5x10! Good luck!!

fiveoboy01
06-12-2006, 11:25 PM
Nice setup! I just bought a 16' trailer and wonder if I'll ever use all the space, lol.

How's that PE-200 holding up? I have the same edger, wondering if you've had any problems with it.

Liquidfast
06-12-2006, 11:37 PM
IMHO, your set up looks pro. You will gain alot of respect and customers from your professional appearance. IMHO again, lco's need more guys like you willing to put in the extra time and $ to maintain that level of professionalism.

You my friend, will go far. :clapping:

Freddy_Kruger
06-12-2006, 11:55 PM
I like it to, very nice. All I got that you got is the Super Recycler (love it). I got the trimmers and blower but I have to throw it all in the back of my truck. Next year I hope to have a similar set up as yours.

SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES
06-13-2006, 05:30 PM
I Have A 14 Foot Tandem. It Seems To Be Plenty Of Room So Far. I Would Never Trade For My Tandem Axle. I Love It Over A Single.

LALawnboy
06-13-2006, 10:28 PM
fiveoboy, i've got the pe 200 as well. have had it just over a year and it has been great to me. i did make one modication to it, i cut off the plastic guard on the side where the blade cuts (it now looks like the pe 230, 260, etc with the open face design). this helped tremendously in that the inside doesn't get clogged at all. when i had it simply stock, i had to constantly stop edging and clean out the dirt that had caked inside. as for power, i haven't come across anything that the 200 can't handle yet (knock on wood).

todd

Mrk'sLawn
06-14-2006, 07:17 AM
fiveoboy, i've got the pe 200 as well. have had it just over a year and it has been great to me. i did make one modication to it, i cut off the plastic guard on the side where the blade cuts (it now looks like the pe 230, 260, etc with the open face design). this helped tremendously in that the inside doesn't get clogged at all. when i had it simply stock, i had to constantly stop edging and clean out the dirt that had caked inside. as for power, i haven't come across anything that the 200 can't handle yet (knock on wood).

todd

What did you cut it with? sawz all?? I want to do this too. Having a hard time having to stop every few feet and clean.. Post a picture of your edger cut out. Thanks

Mark

ALarsh
06-14-2006, 09:29 PM
Put the Z over the axle of the trailer and put the 21" in front. It will take a lot of that weight off the truck.

LALawnboy
06-15-2006, 04:53 PM
i cut the guard off with a small handsaw, the blade is barely 5 or 6 inches. i did bend the hell out of the blade by the time i was finished following the curve of the guard, but it came out nicely. i don't have a digital camera but once i get a chance to get a pic of the edger, i'll post it on here for ya.

todd

ALarsh
06-17-2006, 10:20 PM
Lets see pics of that Metro.