View Full Version : Trailer designs? not vinyl 1-3 color cuts for enclosed?

06-13-2006, 09:53 AM
So i got my 24' enclosed trailer now, i dont want to spend $1800 on 2-3 sided vinyl just to say the name like every other company does. http://community.webshots.com/album/550554914HJrQlb/1

I want a design in multicolor/full color, something that stands out. I can design it myself but need a way to get it to stick to the side of the trailer.

Has anyone had this done? i know a few of you have pictures of grass, homes, people, lawn machines etc in photo color prints.

Obviously it has to stick to the "white" side of the trailer. I can use my fathers 42" HP "dye" professional plotter/inkjet printer. Its not normal home ink, its a dye but prints the same, but more brilliant colors.

I dont know what "media" to use in this thing that will print out and have a sticky backing of some sort. It will be 42" high by about 15' long on both sides and the back will have a 42" high by 70" wide. They have all these papers available, one has to work for outdoor use and be sticky on the back.

HP is no help, they have tons of papers though. any opinions are greatly appreciated!

06-27-2006, 11:35 PM
well ill have a quote from a couple companies tomorrow hopefully:)