PDA

View Full Version : boulder wall and what not project

CutRight
06-14-2006, 01:17 AM
this is a nice relaxing build....just billing for time and materials. whatever it costs basis. this is how work should be. no pre-bidding. just build it and make it look good and get paid

CutRight
06-14-2006, 01:18 AM
heres some more...these people own a lot of land. the woman who owns this house, her brother owns a farm and the property all connects, the brother, the daughter and the old man. so we wanted to tie her property into the fields and pastures that extend beyond her fences. we opened it up so the horses and all that could walk up and around her house.

kozmo
06-14-2006, 05:47 AM
Love the wall how about some completed shots

CutRight
06-14-2006, 07:06 PM
ill post pictures as we work on it. its not done yet, today we re-did a flagstone walkway, put down new blue stone dust and extended it. edged it with cobble stone, all mortared together. friday we bring in some of the bushes, trees, flowers and stuff, then next week we're putting down a real thick layer of topsoil, at least 6-8 inches.

picking up a new grading bucket for my KX161-3 tmrw, can't wait to use it spreading the topsoil.

lawncare18
06-14-2006, 08:06 PM
Keep taking the action pictures of the guys working love the work!!!! You using mortar on all the big rocks to???

CutRight
06-14-2006, 10:01 PM
yup mortar on everything, im working with an electrician contractor on this project, and those are his guys laborin, i sit in my machine all day long.

CutRight
06-14-2006, 10:03 PM
these are still pictures from two days ago, i didnt take any today, ill be back there friday and ill take some more