PDA

View Full Version : Question? on Felling trailers

cat320
05-30-2001, 09:46 AM
Does any one out near Minnesota know about Felling trailers?Are they a good quility trailer I saw them on the web but have not seen any around here.Was looking at there skid/dump model.Please give me some input on them .Thanks

LwnmwrMan22
09-30-2008, 11:40 PM
Are you still looking for info on the Fellings??? :rolleyes:

Scag48
09-30-2008, 11:42 PM
I've seen a couple, they look well built and designed smartly.

LwnmwrMan22
09-30-2008, 11:48 PM
I've seen a couple, they look well built and designed smartly.

I actually have 2. A dump and a flatbed. My post was just joking around though...

I've been screwing around looking for another used trailer, and when I googled Felling, this post came up.

Really, the only reason I responded to it, was because the original post was from 2001, and no one else had responded to it.

J. Peterson Grading
09-30-2008, 11:53 PM
This post is from 2001. I think is found what hes looking for.

J.

ksss
09-30-2008, 11:55 PM
I think Towmaster is twice the trailer that Felling is. The two are built relatively close to one another. I went past the Felling plant when I picked up my Towmaster from the factory. I stopped and looked at the Felling trailers, they make a decent trailer but it not a Towmaster.

CAT powered
10-01-2008, 12:04 AM
I think a Rogers 50 tonner could outdo both. haha

For my bumper pulls I like Hudson trailers. They've done well for me so far. I had one with a ball hitch that I hated though. It just never let the ball go and I'd end up jacking the back of the truck up all the time.

LwnmwrMan22
10-01-2008, 12:21 AM
I actually have 2. A dump and a flatbed. My post was just joking around though...

I've been screwing around looking for another used trailer, and when I googled Felling, this post came up.

Really, the only reason I responded to it, was because the original post was from 2001, and no one else had responded to it.

Anyways, it's really no different than Dodge / Ford or GM truck.

I personally like the Felling, because around here, they're one of the higher end products (IMO) and since I live an hour away from the factory, I like the idea of when I have a problem, instead of waiting for 2-3-4-5 days for a part to get shipped in from somewhere, I can drop the guys off at a larger project, drive to the factory and get the part myself if need be.