PDA

View Full Version : NEW Lesco Z-Two 60" rider

macomb-lawn
06-15-2006, 02:01 PM
As it states. We bought a brand new Lesco 60 inch. Z-Two rider to try out and see if we'd like it. Well, we decided to keep going with Exmark, and unfortunately there is no return on machines so we figured we'd list it here prior to putting it up on ebay. The machine is brand new, and has only been used ONCE. There is no damage, and nothing wrong with it. We just don't like it compared to the Exmark's. It lists for $7999.99. We paid $7200.00. I can let it go for $6500.00. It has approximately 3 hours on it or less. I'm not sure. It's just sitting in the garage collecting dust. You can pick it up locally in Macomb, MI and I'd like to handle the whole transaction if your interested. We have everything for the machine, all manuals, and will include a copy of the original sales reciept for your records and warranty purposes. The machine cuts well, and for the price it can't be beat. But, it's not an Exmark and honestly the stripe kit on it sucks. That's the major reason we're getting rid of it. We only do commercial, so the stripe kit does matter to us. Feel free to call or email me any time, day or night.

Dan

(586) 532-7500 ext. 710
(586) 203-7722 cell

If you call the office and it goes to my voice mail, just press 1 during the voice mail greeting and the phone system will connect you to my cell automatically.