PDA

View Full Version : Removable signs on enclosed trailer???

mx495
06-15-2006, 10:36 PM
I have a 18 x 7 enclosed trailer and would like to have it lettered or some kind of signage with my business name and number. The only problem is that where i park it there can't be any signs on my trucks or trailers. Any ideas on a way to get something on it that could be removed every night, or an easy way to cover up the part with that has the lettering?

tthomass
06-15-2006, 11:31 PM
is it metal?............magnet

hosejockey2002
06-15-2006, 11:40 PM
Most enclosed trailers have aluminum skin, so you'll have to order the "special" aluminum magnetic signs. :laugh: Seriously, you'll probably just have to put them on your truck.

AintNoFun
06-15-2006, 11:57 PM
maybe bolt it on, unbolt it at the end of the day?

mx495
06-16-2006, 12:05 AM
Have magnets for the truck. They won't stick, the trailer is aluminum. Looking for something bigger for the trailer.

i_plant_art
06-16-2006, 02:42 AM
letter it park it and just pay the fine.... who cares its a tax writeoff anyhow right.... its a business expense.... is this on your home property? if so park it no one can tell you what you can and cant have on your own land... defy them. or just get a big ass tarp at night and some bungies....... now whats more attractive a lteered trailer or a trailer with a trarp flappin in the wind bungied down????? maybe theyll see thorugh it

mx495
06-16-2006, 09:01 AM
letter it park it and just pay the fine.... who cares its a tax writeoff anyhow right.... its a business expense.... is this on your home property? if so park it no one can tell you what you can and cant have on your own land... defy them. or just get a big ass tarp at night and some bungies....... now whats more attractive a lteered trailer or a trailer with a trarp flappin in the wind bungied down????? maybe theyll see thorugh it

Take it easy, man. It'll be ok.;) Is this a sore subject for you or something?

I have a shop i keep all of my stuff in but have to park the trailer outside. i also park it at my house on occasion. Either way i can't have signage on vehicles or trailers at both places.