PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Maryland know of a good mulch blower?

syzer
06-17-2006, 09:43 PM
We have a few accounts that need huge amounts of mulch. I am looking for a mulch blower to sub too until we can get our own. If anyone knows of anyone in the area, please drop me a line or post here.

Thanks!

Marek
06-19-2006, 08:33 PM
Call Wolbert and Masters they rent them.850 a day I believe.

syzer
06-19-2006, 08:48 PM
Call Wolbert and Masters they rent them.850 a day I believe.

Shwew! For what size do you know? Have a number? Where are they located?

Thanks =).

Marek
06-19-2006, 08:56 PM
1 800 234 7645 1307 Business Center Way Edgewood MD Its off of rt 40 past Whitemarsh

Marek
06-19-2006, 08:58 PM
They are nicce machines we used to have a trailer mounted unit but we fased it out,great for large areas,also very expensive to maintain.

mdb landscaping
06-20-2006, 02:34 PM
how many yards are you looking to get done? if its over 200 I would be interested in driving our truck down from CT. if you want, give pat a call at (860)633-0115 ext. 21. we can give you a price over the phone if you know the yardage.

heres a link to the thread where I had previously posted about our services.

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=130902

syzer
06-24-2006, 06:41 PM
Thanks guys! I will check into that rental. 850.00 a day, shwew, I better blow a lot of mulch =P.

Hey MDB, I seen that thread. We currently do 2 complexes next year 3 possibly 4. The two we do now alone will be over 200 yards of mulch. Please email me your cost per yard @ cpasko@comcast.net or info@precisionlandscaping.info

Thanks!

EA Quinn
06-26-2006, 06:56 AM
hey chris, before i can email you a cost per yard, you have to tell me whether or not we will be using material you supplied, or if we have to bring material. Also, do you have a machine for us to load the truck with or do we have to bring one with us. Also I need a total yardage number that you plan on blowing so i can provide you with an accurate number, as well as exactly where you are located in maryland.

syzer
06-26-2006, 10:34 PM
hey chris, before i can email you a cost per yard, you have to tell me whether or not we will be using material you supplied, or if we have to bring material. Also, do you have a machine for us to load the truck with or do we have to bring one with us. Also I need a total yardage number that you plan on blowing so i can provide you with an accurate number, as well as exactly where you are located in maryland.

I assume it would be the easiest for us to supply the material. I guess we would drop it on site? We have a dump to do 20 yards a load, and a tri-axle though I never used it to drop mulch so not sure how much it can hold, its 77k lbs though, so however much they can stuff in =). We also have a case 1840 to load the machine though its not a huge bucket, we can pick one up.

I would estimate the yards at 200-250, maybe more. This is the first year we have done these complexes, and next year we will have at least one other fairly small complex, so that may push it to 300 yards. Maybe you could give me three prices based on those figures.

We are located in Baltimore, MD.

Thanks!