PDA

View Full Version : Pics of our SLT with new graphics.

syzer
06-17-2006, 10:54 PM
We posted pics of this truck a little while back. Here she is with the graphics finally on her.

http://www.precision-aquatics.com/gallery/albums/album04/lettered_truck.sized.jpg

http://www.precision-aquatics.com/gallery/albums/album04/lettered_truck_1.sized.jpg

http://www.precision-aquatics.com/gallery/albums/album04/lettered_truck_front.sized.jpg

http://www.precision-aquatics.com/gallery/albums/album04/lettered_truck_rear.sized.jpg

dcondon
06-17-2006, 10:55 PM
Looks Great!!!!:clapping:

stuffdeer
06-17-2006, 11:02 PM
Wow...Thats one SWEET looking truck. Nice Armoral job on the tires and such. I think, cleaned tires and rims, make the truck look way better.

mcwlandscaping
06-17-2006, 11:05 PM
that looks amazing, EXTREMELY professional!

ED'S LAWNCARE
06-18-2006, 12:23 AM
Sure Is Sweet

Audrey
06-18-2006, 12:49 AM
Sweet Jesus! That's beautiful!

I'd be darn proud to drive that. :)

A

FearThisDeere
06-18-2006, 08:31 AM
It's too clean!

jazak
06-18-2006, 09:16 AM
Extremely nice truck. The onl the thing is what is your logo? On the back it shows a tree and on the side it looks like the sun. Just a Question. Nice truck though overall.

syzer
06-18-2006, 11:49 AM
Thanks guys! Its our pride and joy, we have a similar dump truck but its an 02 it has yet to get lettered, too busy no time to get it to the sign shop.

Jazak:

The logo is indeed a tree, its kind of trick to see in the pics. Here is the logo:

Thanks guys! Its our pride and joy, we have a similar dump truck but its an 02 it has yet to get lettered, too busy no time to get it to the sign shop.

Jazak:

The logo is indeed a tree, its kind of trick to see in the pics. Here is the logo:

http://www.precision-aquatics.com/gallery/albums/album04/PrecisionLandscapingLogo_med.sized.jpg

grass disaster
06-18-2006, 02:04 PM
is that a ping-pong paddle?

kc2006
06-18-2006, 04:18 PM
and people say theres no money in the green industry, I'd say your deffinitly getting it!

I love that truck, the black with green graphics is awesome looking!

kc2006
06-18-2006, 04:24 PM
hey syzer, I looked in the old post when you first got the truck, you said it was 57K for the lawn truck. Was that total price or just to have it converted by SLT?

If it was 57K total,thats a heck of a price, a freaking dually/crew/diesel around here is 52 alone! 5K more and have a heck of a nice truck like that, no trailer to deal with, I'd go the route you did hands down.

jazak
06-18-2006, 06:48 PM
Now all we need is some pics of the inside full loaded and one big one of all your trucks parked and all your equipment in front. :clapping: :clapping: For $57K thats really cheap. Just called them up and priced out the body alone and it came to $32K + $38K for the chassis. (almost the same as your just different more optoins )

J&R Landscaping
06-18-2006, 10:28 PM
Looks awsome! Very professional!! How is the truck working out so far? What is it used for, huling mowers or just doing pruning or irrigation work?

I'm definitly Jealous!!

syzer
06-19-2006, 08:31 PM
KC2006:

There is def money to be made in the green industry. Never listen to the naysayers. We try like heck to get a chunk everyday =).

The total truck was 57k, thats the cab and chassis, morgan body, and all the SLT components on there. I think its a very fair price for what we received. The guys at SLT are among the best ppl I have ever dealt with and I cant wait to deal with them again. This truck is incredible and having all the equipment inside is a huge plus. No trailer is a huge plus, the professionalism, the fuel tanks on the side, etc. There hasn't been one customer that hasn't complimented it numerous times, ppl stop us at the nursery to talk about it. Needless to say its incredible advertisement for our company. You should def look into one if you are long term cutter!

Jazak:

I will get some pics of the inside soon. We just put in the green touch holders, we still need to construct shelves and many other things on the inside. SLT gave you a price of 70k? Ours is pretty much fully loaded and is an 06 npr crew cab.

J&R:

Thanks bro! The truck has been one of the best purchases we have ever made. I cannot preach enough about this. I don't make many comments on line as a lot off ppl think its over priced and I will defend why we bought it, but I would strongly advise anyone serious about this business to get one.
We use it for our mowing equipment, we have a matching Isuzu 02 dump for any hauling or other work.

nmez21
06-20-2006, 07:50 PM
Wow, that's a nice looking rig. you roll up to the yard across from the one i'm mowing, and yeh, i'd probably poop myself. NICE TRUCK!

jazak
06-20-2006, 08:08 PM
[QUOTE=syzer]KC2006:

Jazak:

I will get some pics of the inside soon. We just put in the green touch holders, we still need to construct shelves and many other things on the inside. SLT gave you a price of 70k? Ours is pretty much fully loaded and is an 06 npr crew cab.

Yeah. They told me like $30K-$32K for the box with trimmer racks, fuel station( which a asked them to put on the passenger side), the grass holder that dumps, and the rear hydrolic ramp. Plus $37K-$40K for a Mitsubishi 4 door with all power, ac, cd & 2 strobes mounted in the front lights and 2 mounted on the rear of the box.

Willofalltrades
06-23-2006, 02:07 PM
Thats the best advertising tool. (a freakin awesome truck)

CrewCutEnterprises
06-25-2006, 05:19 PM
Hey Rich,

Where in MD are you, as i noticed the 443 number.

I love both your trucks and I wanted to know if the nqr has worked well for you? Im looking into buying an Nqr and maybe put a switchngo on it so we could u se a dump one day and the landscape body the next

let me know pros and cons. O and where are u in MD, Bmore?

syzer
06-25-2006, 06:22 PM
nmez21:
Thanks bro!

Jazak:
Oh, ok, the side dump is like a 7-8k option, very expensive that is probably where a bulk of the money came from. Also we used green touch racks on the inside and will be building our own shelves. I love them guys, but just didnt like the racks very much for the money they charged. Thats another 2k. Thats just about the difference between our price and yours. We have a dump so didnt need the dump on the side of that.

Willofalltrades:
Thanks! We have gotten a few good calls from our truck. PPL call and tell us they see our trucks all the time and we only have one =). Thats how powerful the image is which is just what we wanted!

CrewCutEnterprised:
Hey bro, this is Chris =), Rich is my brother.

We are located in Bowleys Quarters/Long Beach which is near White Marsh Perry Hall area. Both the NQR and the NPR are a blessing! They have served us much better then I could have imagined. A hefty investment, but has already paid for itself both in jobs we have gotten because of them and convenience.

Our dump is a NQR because of the heavier GVW, we will probably be making that a switch and go soon, hopefully over winter. If you have any questions let me know!

CrewCutEnterprises
06-25-2006, 07:10 PM
Have you put any weight into the NQR yet? Gravel, 20 yards of leaves etc? Im on the verge of upgrading from our 99f350 dump and our 99f250 truck.

Id love to come up and see your trucks when it gets colder and into the slow season.

syzer
06-25-2006, 07:13 PM
Have you put any weight into the NQR yet? Gravel, 20 yards of leaves etc? Im on the verge of upgrading from our 99f350 dump and our 99f250 truck.

Id love to come up and see your trucks when it gets colder and into the slow season.

We had 15 yards of mulch put on there the other day and it handled it quite well. Drove much better then we thought it would infact. We have hauled all kinds of stuff in there and so far its been awesome.

You are welcome to swing on up, like you said when it slows down would be best.

Gatewayuser
06-25-2006, 07:15 PM
Your truck turned out very nice you will get a lot of business off of it.
Your right about money in this industry, I find it to be the opposite of what some people say lawn care seems to have higher profits then landscaping so I am reevaluating my services for this year and will probably not offer landscaping for a couple of years. I will however still be offering landscape maintenance which is very profitable due to no fuel costs. Also when I say lawn care I'm including treatment programs, aeration etc not just mowing.

syzer
06-25-2006, 07:31 PM
Your truck turned out very nice you will get a lot of business off of it.
Your right about money in this industry, I find it to be the opposite of what some people say lawn care seems to have higher profits then landscaping so I am reevaluating my services for this year and will probably not offer landscaping for a couple of years. I will however still be offering landscape maintenance which is very profitable due to no fuel costs. Also when I say lawn care I'm including treatment programs, aeration etc not just mowing.

Thanks bro!

We seem to find the opposite, a lot of our money comes from landscaping. The only time we make a good bit of money on mowing is from our apartment complex and condominium complex accounts. Only a small portion of that however is from lawn mowing most of the money is coming from all the other services offered on those accounts.

Gatewayuser
06-25-2006, 07:36 PM
Thanks bro!

We seem to find the opposite, a lot of our money comes from landscaping. The only time we make a good bit of money on mowing is from our apartment complex and condominium complex accounts. Only a small portion of that however is from lawn mowing most of the money is coming from all the other services offered on those accounts.

Most of my lawns are over 3 acres up to around 12 so I have less drive time and labor down time. I don't have proper equipment to take on large jobs and that was my problem this and I won't offer it again until I have a dump and skid loader and I reevaluate my estimating. I make the most profit off of treatments.

syzer
06-25-2006, 07:56 PM
Most of my lawns are over 3 acres up to around 12 so I have less drive time and labor down time. I don't have proper equipment to take on large jobs and that was my problem this and I won't offer it again until I have a dump and skid loader and I reevaluate my estimating. I make the most profit off of treatments.

Thats awesome!

Yeah a dump and a skid are kind of essential for taking on a lot of landscape jobs. We are going to add a mini skid and hopefully a mini ex by next year as well as some other landscaping equipment.

We need to get our MDA License so we can do our own apps. Right now we sub them out and that kills us!

Gatewayuser
06-25-2006, 09:12 PM
Thats awesome!

Yeah a dump and a skid are kind of essential for taking on a lot of landscape jobs. We are going to add a mini skid and hopefully a mini ex by next year as well as some other landscaping equipment.

We need to get our MDA License so we can do our own apps. Right now we sub them out and that kills us!

Yes your losing a lot of money by not doing your own apps I make around $100 per man hour and currently have 2 people in my company licensed we also treat ponds, home pests, vertebrae(birds, moles etc.) which also is a big money maker.

guntruck
06-26-2006, 09:24 AM
Yes your losing a lot of money by not doing your own apps I make around $100 per man hour and currently have 2 people in my company licensed we also treat ponds, home pests, vertebrae(birds, moles etc.) which also is a big money maker.

Yeah thats what Im talkng about! We will be taking hte necessary courses over the winter here. Gateway, what is involved in the treatment of ponds and so forth? Is it that simple or is it best to get extensive training? Thanks for the input.

Gatewayuser
06-26-2006, 01:13 PM
Yeah thats what Im talkng about! We will be taking hte necessary courses over the winter here. Gateway, what is involved in the treatment of ponds and so forth? Is it that simple or is it best to get extensive training? Thanks for the input.

Pond treatments are more difficult you need to know the acre feet of water gals in an acre foot things like that. Unlike lawns if you treat the water wrong then you can kill living things so there is more of a risk involved. The test was easy though.