PDA

View Full Version : Let's try this again! New mower

kc2006
06-18-2006, 06:01 PM
Figured I'd try this again, we all know the story behind this all.

But here's the new mower, 28hp EFI, 60" ultracut deck, good stuff! (if you look in the background at the red brick house, that was cut 4 days ago with no stripe kit, single cut omg so much better then before) can't wait to see what it does on fertilized yards with the stripe roller on it now :clapping:

dcondon
06-18-2006, 06:07 PM
Good luck with your new mower!!!! Congrats:waving:

stumper1620
06-18-2006, 06:22 PM
Figured I'd try this again, we all know the story behind this all.

But here's the new mower, 28hp EFI, 60" ultracut deck, good stuff! (if you look in the background at the red brick house, that was cut 4 days ago with no stripe kit, single cut omg so much better then before) can't wait to see what it does on fertilized yards with the stripe roller on it now :clapping:
Might better change that Avitar.

Audrey
06-19-2006, 10:04 PM
Hey! Congrats! It's looks so clean and purrrdy!

Almost makes you hate to get it dirty huh? :)

A

kc2006
06-19-2006, 10:11 PM
I was bored yesterday (all the landscape supply places were closed so I couldn't do the mulch jobs I had lined up) so I had washed it and sprayed quick wax on it before taking the pics. It was filthy, must of been out in the crate for awhile because the rims were packed with like water runoff gunk.

I tell ya what, spraying a quick wax on a mower keeps it alot cleaner. I try to wash everything once a week or everyother week because I hate how the tanks get all funky and stained on the mowers and I try to keep a clean image. So I'd wash the mower and next day it's covered of course. After today though it's still pretty clean, no dust stuck to it because of the wax. I even did a little test and only waxed half of the discharge chute, and that half wasn't as dirty as the non waxed side.

Yea I was that bored :D

TURF DOCTOR
06-19-2006, 10:13 PM
Look's like a top unit keep talking we might buy one.

mcwlandscaping
06-19-2006, 10:44 PM
With some of the troubles that ive heard of people having with the new Triton, it may be a good idea that you went with the Ultra cut, VERY nice mower!

DynaMow
06-19-2006, 11:30 PM
now you are gonna get fat! Nice piece of equipment my friend.

kc2006
06-19-2006, 11:36 PM
now you are gonna get fat! Nice piece of equipment my friend.

sheeet, I'm fat to begin with so it doesn't matter. But I'm :weightlifter: again so I'm off setting it. I went with the z because the w/b with sulky was just killing me. I'm doing twice as much now per day, no where near as tired at the end of the day, amazing how big of a difference there is. Only thing now is my upper back is killing me from steering, putting alot of strain on my back moving my arms.

mcwlandscaping
06-20-2006, 12:22 AM
You can never really win can you??!! haha

kc2006
06-20-2006, 12:36 AM
You can never really win can you??!! haha

I was going to say get out of the field and hire employee's but then thats mental strain :dizzy:

win the lottery and never work again...that could do it

Audrey
06-20-2006, 02:07 AM
Only thing now is my upper back is killing me from steering, putting alot of strain on my back moving my arms.

You should drive a new Scag! :laugh:

I feel it in my triceps though.

A

zim bob the landscaper
06-20-2006, 03:48 PM
nice mower get pics of stripes when u get the rollar.:waving: