PDA

View Full Version : field rats

Brendan Smith
06-19-2006, 04:45 PM
i finally achieved mass-murderer status!! i was cutting a hellishly overgrown lot this weekend and in the process chopped up 9 HUGE field rats. they were all about 10-12 inches long not counting the tails. the funny thing was they were agressive, several came at the mower instead of fleeing. glad i wasn't string trimming. about the only two animals that i actually hate are spiders and rats (rats because i was camping one time and when i woke up, one was sitting on my chest looking hungry).

goodbye disease vectors:weightlifter:

rodfather
06-19-2006, 06:02 PM
sounds to me Brendan like some of those nasty cottonmouths you have down there now are gonna go hungry :laugh:

6'7 330
06-19-2006, 06:15 PM
Sounds like they might be related to, the super rats,that made the news in Chicago about 20 years ago LOL. They were very aggressive, hell the exterminator's could'nt hardly poison them lol.

rodfather
06-19-2006, 06:21 PM
Sounds like they might be related to, the super rats,that made the news in Chicago about 20 years ago LOL. They were very aggressive, hell the exterminator's could'nt hardly poison them lol.

relatives to the ones in NYC Bill :laugh:

Dashunde
06-19-2006, 08:13 PM
Ever seen the ones at the dump? I thought they were opossums at first.

6'7 330
06-19-2006, 08:21 PM
Ever seen the ones at the dump? I thought they were opossums at first.

My grand papa was at the Somme with the Royal Scots, during WW1.He told me there were so many dead in the trenches,when the rats starting feasting on the dead, they grew to the size of dogs.

Brendan Smith
06-20-2006, 10:08 AM
sounds to me Brendan like some of those nasty cottonmouths you have down there now are gonna go hungry :laugh:
nah, these guys were not anywhere near water. besides, they might have given the cottonmouths a run for their money. i'd probably bet on the rats :weightlifter: