PDA

View Full Version : Bad Boys ZTR's, HOW GOOD ARE THEY ?

REALSLOW
06-20-2006, 09:51 AM
60 inch 27 HP kohler . THANKS!!

Travis Followell
06-20-2006, 08:33 PM
Depends on how good your dealer is. The machine's are good without a doubt. Heavy duty and built solid at a reasonable price but it comes down to how good your dealer is.

REALSLOW
06-20-2006, 10:54 PM
Thanks, I can get one at cost but dealer is 30 miles away.

Rhinox29
06-20-2006, 11:49 PM
I have a 52 in. pup with a 27hp kohler and I am very pleased. Had it about 2 months now. I looked at and demo'd several brands before deciding on Badboy. It came down to dealer, price, quality of machine. My dealer has been great spent about an hour going over everything on the mower plus he gave me some extras when I purchased the mower. The flip out panels are a nice item if you need to work on it. Lots of power and great cut built like a tank.The only problem is my dad who is semi retired likes to help me and when he does he rides it. I hate waiting my turn:laugh: It is a blast to cut with. I will purchase another in the future. In the end it comes down to what you like and need ( dealer). Everyone has a brand they like more than others. My grandfather always said test it first and if it feels good to the seat of your pants? buy it.