PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy 34" zero turn

Hub
06-20-2006, 05:21 PM
Greetings Folks,

I own some rental houses and have a few very small commercial accounts. I cut a lot of grass, but am not near as big as most of you guys. I am looking to buy a commercial zero turn or super good estate zero turn with a 34" cut so I can get inside my gates. I prefer a Honda or Kawasaki engine, but am open to others.

I've searched the forums here and am still confused on what/where I should be looking to buy. It seems like everything I see is either way above what I need and tons of money, or a plastic piece of crap with an inferior engine. :nono: I can't seem to find the middle ground. I would like to buy a late model used unit, because I don't make enough bucks to justify a really high dollar machine. I would like to stay under $4k and possibly way under that. Used is ok. Any suggestions?

TNT LawnCare Inc.
07-10-2006, 03:14 PM
Nothing wrong with buying used equipment,just make sure it's not abused or worn out. You should be able to find a good used belt drive 32 inch cut for under $1000 bucks. Of course these will be belt drive and pistol grip which can be murderous on your hands. You might be able to find a good used 48inch hydro for around $3000. best of luck!!