PDA

View Full Version : Offically starting the 21" route today!

K.Carothers
06-21-2006, 12:02 PM
After much thought, I decided to start a 21" only route. I gave up a ton of business this year because I only wanted to use the wb. That has all changed now.

I have a crew that is out cutting with the big mowers- it seems like a problem arises everyday.

I am the 21" crew for now.

Simple, small lawns and minimal maintenance(compared to the larger crew).

If you see me, you might just think I am a weekend warrior just starting and laugh. But the proof will be who has more money and less headaches at the end of each day - Will it be my large crew with all commercial equipment, trailer and truck or the 21" crew(me) with all my equipment in the back of my Blazer? I plan on buying a small pu for the 21" crew(me for now).

I figure that at the end of each year, throw all the equipment away (21" crew) and start with new- It will be less money than fixing everything on my large crew.

Who knows, I might just go after the lawns for the 21" crew and sell the rest.

My pride left this season. That is, must have the big mowers, blowers,trailer, racks and truck to look good for all the other LCO's.----"Hey Joe, look at that set up" ...kiss my behind.

kc

Splicer
06-21-2006, 12:07 PM
Not afraid of a little effort!!! I for one applaud you :clapping: and wish you great success:headphones: ...I too have found that the 21" can bring in more money with less expence:weightlifter: ...Too bad all these lardasses on their 60" ZTR's will never be able to compete because more effort is required using a 21" than sitting on your fat arse all day playing with their joysticks!!!:laugh:

stuffdeer
06-21-2006, 12:10 PM
Hey....

Your like me!

Rev. Crabgrass
06-21-2006, 12:23 PM
The whole point is to make money, if you can do it with scissors and a broom riding a bike then you are accomplishing your goal. Ego and Pride can get expensive.

REV.

jsf343
06-21-2006, 12:47 PM
Good for you! we have run 21's for 6 years now and it is great! they do have headaches of their own but you can make money if you run a tight route. Do 3 an hour at 30.00 and you make $90.00.(minus expenses) even 2 an hour is good. Build it up over the long haul and you will agree it is worth having. Good luck with building it. Jeff

lawnboy dan
06-21-2006, 05:51 PM
i did this for years till i got too old to walk as much. i disagree about the throw away equiptment . 1 honda commercial will out last 20 murrys.

carcrz
06-21-2006, 05:54 PM
Somebody's got to do it I guess. Not me --- I'm WAY TOO lazy. I like the big lawns better anyways.

6'7 330
06-21-2006, 06:03 PM
If you can tightly route, a route full of cookie cutters,the margins can be extremely high. Get em on full service, seasonal contracts, watch your margins on that route go up.

Liquidfast
06-21-2006, 06:18 PM
I am FINALLY in the process of giving up my snow customers ( I HATE SNOW ) for the #1 guy in our area for snow removal for his grass customers.

I give him 100% snow, I get 100% grass. His routes consist of lawns built for the 21 incher ONLY. I cant wait....I retire every winter, he retires every summer, its gonna be a beautiful thing.

LawnBrother
06-21-2006, 06:39 PM
I think it is a good idea, and I should know, I have a lot of good lawns that can only be cut with a 21" and I make good money on them! I don't really love using a 21", but I don't have a problem getting small accounts because as people get bigger they only want to do the big, easy access lawns. I share referrals with a friend who won't take on any new accounts that require the use of a 21", so he refers them to me. This arrangement works very well payup I have one entire day filled up with 21" lawns, I call it my "scrub day" because it is just me with a small mower in my truck. I don't care what equipment is required, if a lawn pays well there is always room in my schedule for it!

All_Clear
06-21-2006, 06:46 PM
That's how i am running... Frankly i don't care who laughs...

S-10 ext cab $900
Lawnboy $315
String trimmer and handheld blower $all ready owned

Mowing 3-5 lawns at $25 a pop with a tank of gas = Priceless!

These so called "throw away mowers" only last as long as you make them, take care of it and treat it right it should last seasons, They are low maintenance, easy to fix, etc... I value my lawnboy $300 mower like it's worth 10 grand... to me it is!

Enjoy your increased profits :drinkup:

All Clear

Liquidfast
06-21-2006, 06:50 PM
I am sorry if I offend ANYONE but to this day, I find it humourous to see someone loading and/or unloading a lawnmower from the back of a truck. I have seen two lcos this year with wooden ramps and I have witnessed them losing it on the way down....not good. Why not buy atleast a cheapo trailer from home cheapo???

grass disaster
06-21-2006, 07:05 PM
That's how i am running... Frankly i don't care who laughs...

S-10 ext cab $900
Lawnboy $315
String trimmer and handheld blower $all ready owned

Mowing 3-5 lawns at $25 a pop with a tank of gas = Priceless!

These so called "throw away mowers" only last as long as you make them, take care of it and treat it right it should last seasons, They are low maintenance, easy to fix, etc... I value my lawnboy $300 mower like it's worth 10 grand... to me it is!

Enjoy your increased profits :drinkup:

All Clear

i think you forgot about time and $ wasted fixing up that old clunker truck.

how about maintenance costs? insurance for the truck, business insurance.

some $ for advertising. $ for running office materials.

i think i'll stick with my 3/4 ton and enclosed trailer.

6'7 330
06-21-2006, 07:08 PM

700 full service Chicago stamps, 21-Inch mowers, half tons, S-10's, 6x 12 trailers, I will gladly take the profit margins our city account's bring in, maintenance and landscaping.

Coreyb
06-21-2006, 07:10 PM
After much thought, I decided to start a 21" only route. I gave up a ton of business this year because I only wanted to use the wb. That has all changed now.

I have a crew that is out cutting with the big mowers- it seems like a problem arises everyday.

If you see me, you might just think I am a weekend warrior just starting and laugh. But the proof will be who has more money and less headaches at the end of each day - Will it be my large crew with all commercial equipment, trailer and truck or the 21" crew(me) with all my equipment in the back of my Blazer? I plan on buying a small pu for the 21" crew(me for now).

I figure that at the end of each year, throw all the equipment away (21" crew) and start with new- It will be less money than fixing everything on my large crew.

My pride left this season. That is, must have the big mowers, blowers,trailer, racks and truck to look good for all the other LCO's.----"Hey Joe, look at that set up" ...kiss my behind.

kc

i like this guy. btw, your pride has not left, your ego has. good luck

All_Clear
06-21-2006, 07:40 PM
i think you forgot about time and $ wasted fixing up that old clunker truck.

how about maintenance costs? insurance for the truck, business insurance.

some $ for advertising. $ for running office materials.

I've spent $0 thus far fixing my truck... 4.3 AT and 4x4 works just like the day i bought it. So yeah let me drive a 3/4 ton with a 21" talk about wasting money... Thats why i sold my 1 ton and went after postage stamp size lawns, People like you feel your to good to do them & pass up good money, that being the case i found a niche that pays well!

As for the rest of business related costs... They are covered, Thanks for caring. I wasn't commenting on any of that.

It's nice haven't everything paid for... the rest of biz costs come easy

All Clear

All_Clear
06-21-2006, 07:44 PM
I am sorry if I offend ANYONE but to this day, I find it humourous to see someone loading and/or unloading a lawnmower from the back of a truck. I have seen two lcos this year with wooden ramps and I have witnessed them losing it on the way down....not good. Why not buy atleast a cheapo trailer from home cheapo???

If your such a pu$$ you need ramps to put the 21" in the back of the truck you seriously need to workout :weightlifter:

All Clear

OMG
06-21-2006, 07:46 PM
I admire you for your effort. Having said that, I go back behind a desk working for the man before I push a 21 incher or bag.

Just my opinion.

K.Carothers
06-21-2006, 11:29 PM
I admire you for your effort. Having said that, I go back behind a desk working for the man before I push a 21 incher or bag.

Just my opinion.

If it made you more money and at the same time less stress, would you do it then?

kc

K.Carothers
06-21-2006, 11:36 PM
I finished the first day with the 21" route. I actually gained 1 customer because they didn't like the large mower currently being used.

I used less gas

I didn't have to trim as much(the 21" was able to do this=time savings)

...I will be switching more accounts over to this route.

kc

OMG
06-21-2006, 11:38 PM
If it made you more money and at the same time less stress, would you do it then?

kc

Nope.....too hot and I'm too old for a 21".

K.Carothers
06-21-2006, 11:47 PM
Nope.....too hot and I'm too old for a 21".

How old are you? What about the wear and tear larger equipment causes on the body?

kc

carcrz
06-22-2006, 12:13 AM
shoot, I'm 24 & I wouldn't even consider it anymore. I guess I'm too used to seeing neighbor kids pushing their mowers up & down the street & doing it way cheaper because they have no costs & parents to fill their tank. I know for some, it's their way of doing business. To each his own I guess.

K.Carothers
06-22-2006, 12:16 AM
shoot, I'm 24 & I wouldn't even consider it anymore. I guess I'm too used to seeing neighbor kids pushing their mowers up & down the street & doing it way cheaper because they have no costs & parents to fill their tank. I know for some, it's their way of doing business. To each his own I guess.

Is it a pride thing for you? - Serious question - I also deal with it

If it would net you more along with less stress, would you do it???

kc

All_Clear
06-22-2006, 12:34 AM
Is it a pride thing for you? - Serious question - I also deal with it

If it would net you more along with less stress, would you do it???

kc

Even if they could make twice as much... Most wouldn't do it! For whatever reason... Lazy, Scared of being laughed at, stared at, pride, worried what "others" might think, that kind of sh!t reminds me of high school... Your not cool unless you go belly up trying to buy the biggest mower, trailer, truck etc.... (well i got news, someone will always have something better along the line somewhere, I'd rather not play that game, use the right tool for the job)

It's better that not everyone is willing to do it this way... better for me, better for you.
I don't mind being the odd man out, laugh if you want you don't hurt my pride or feelings any, I'm 26 and use a 21" because i find it profitable, are there days i dislike walking? yeah!!! but even if i had a $20K set up there would be something to b!tch about.

I say to each his own.... Be proud of who you are, what you own and the work you do... You can't convince someone that has a closed mind (whatever their reasoning may be)

Don't let anyone bring you down over something so stupid... Remember at the end of the day you answer to yourself no one else, ok well maybe the wife.

All Clear

6'7 330
06-22-2006, 12:38 AM
Even if they could make twice as much... Most wouldn't do it! For whatever reason... Lazy, Scared of being laughed at, stared at, pride, worried what "others" might think, that kind of sh!t reminds me of high school... Your not cool unless you go belly up trying to buy the biggest mower, trailer, truck etc....

It's better that not everyone is willing to do it this way... better for me, better for you.
I don't mind being the odd man out, laugh if you want you don't hurt my pride or feelings any, I'm 26 and use a 21" because i find it profitable, are there days i dislike walking? yeah!!! but even if i had a $20K set up there would be something to b!tch about.

I say to each his own.... Be proud of who you are, what you own and the work you do... You can't convince someone that has a closed mind (whatever their reasoning may be)

Don't let anyone bring you down over something so stupid... Remember at the end of the day you answer to yourself no one else, ok well maybe the wife.

All Clear

I agree, and if I could interject, there is also something called the best tool for the job,and on a cookie cutter stamp, the best tool is a 21-inch mower.

eyes&earsopen
06-22-2006, 01:34 AM
It's good to know that somebody else had to go at this way. Last year I received a warning from the city for my trailer - it has to be alongside the house or in the back on a continuous hard surface. So now I only keep it at the house on the weekends; sometimes I press it and go thur. - mon. Anyways, to avoid going to pick it up on my lighter days (less than 5 min. to storage) I have just started "running light" and doing some of my yards with a 21". My hourly rate goes down, but sometimes it just works out better. I also know that on the weekend I can pull out my WB and get caught up or whatever. Also, with me not being able to make it to the gym during mowing season I hope to lose a couple of lbs. with the cardio. 6' 7" always has me thinking about the gym, but something had to go in my schedule college, lawns, f/t job, wife, gym, me time. Sometimes I wonder did I even need to make that initial investment that I made, but sometimes it is good to be able to look like one of the big boys at times!

jameson
06-22-2006, 01:42 AM
...on a cookie cutter stamp, the best tool is a 21-inch mower.

^The perfect answer. Any other answer is lawn-boy elitism.

I have a handful of postage stamp lawns in the Seattle area that require a 21". Most of these properties we are in and out in less then 3 man hours, they range from $105 - $180 (full maintenance) per visit.

For 180.00 smacks and a few man hours, wouldnt you carry a 21" up these stairs? Oh, wait you dont own a 21"...:waving:

All_Clear
06-22-2006, 01:51 AM
I agree, and if I could interject, there is also something called the best tool for the job,and on a cookie cutter stamp, the best tool is a 21-inch mower.

Your absolutely correct Bill, I was adding (well i got news, someone will always have something better along the line somewhere, I'd rather not play that game, use the right tool for the job) as you were posting.

As for the stairs, whatever it takes, if they are willing to pay, I'll carry it up there any time!

All Clear

garth1967
06-22-2006, 09:45 AM
mate i did the same thing last summer . got men to do the small lawns with 21's .in the last 2 seasons people had specifically ask not have big machines on there lawns because of this and that .the 2 hondas that are running this show never stuff up.good luck with the venture keep us informed

Idealtim
06-22-2006, 11:04 AM
I will keep a 21 on my truck, but just for trimming. My 48wb belt isn't going anywhere soon. Its payed its dues and at this point has the edge on the 21.

WJW Lawn
06-22-2006, 11:36 AM
I finished the first day with the 21" route. I actually gained 1 customer because they didn't like the large mower currently being used.

I used less gas

I didn't have to trim as much(the 21" was able to do this=time savings)

...I will be switching more accounts over to this route.

kc

I had a guy call me...has a small yard...1/4 acre. His now former lawn care provider ran large Z turns on his yard which took them ohhhhhh 5 minutes. Cut his grass higher than 4 inches, and then wouldn't return his calls when he wasn't pleased with the service. So guess what...I do a 21" route and that is what he wants...soooooo I have a new customer, and the other LCO can have fun paying off that Z turn while I run my PAID FOR 21 over this guys yard. By the way...if you use a Z Turn on 1/4 acre yard...you need to get on a treadmill, and FAST!

WJW Lawn
06-22-2006, 11:56 AM
Even if they could make twice as much... Most wouldn't do it! For whatever reason... Lazy, Scared of being laughed at, stared at, pride, worried what "others" might think, that kind of sh!t reminds me of high school... Your not cool unless you go belly up trying to buy the biggest mower, trailer, truck etc.... (well i got news, someone will always have something better along the line somewhere, I'd rather not play that game, use the right tool for the job)

All Clear

WELL SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And remember...at the end of the day...the dude in F350 with 20 G worth of equipment...aint gonna feed your family.
As that guy on Pulp Fiction said "That's just pride *&()#^@ with you...*@&# Pride!" or something like that.

Surf'n'Turf
06-22-2006, 12:28 PM
Do you think you can charge accordingly and clients would be willing to pay more using 21's?....marketing strength being the fact you don't utilize heavy equipment and take a more delicate, less damaging approach to lawn care?

All_Clear
06-22-2006, 12:43 PM
Do you think you can charge more using 21's?....marketing strength being the fact you don't utilize heavy equipment and take a more delicate approach to lawn care?

Well i to have had people say they want it push mowed, no large rider on there lawn.

The human mind is funny sometimes... here's my take on this.
The guy with a large mower doing the lets say that 1/4 acre, mowed in 5 mins and was out of there... leaving the customers head spinning.

Now the guy that shows up with the 21" and it takes him X amount of time extra, with lower running costs, leaves the customer feeling "They got what they paid for"!

The customer doesn't care what your equipment costs! They do know what they pay you and most know how long it takes you... I find that "MY" customers that request a 21" only want to feel as if they are getting their moneys worth, they aren't being cheap, they want to feel like your spending that extra bit of time of their property then the other guy.

Can you charge more? Yes and no, but it doesn't really matter... Because you can come in with such lower operating costs, your profit margin is already so high (on these small properties)

All Clear

Freddy_Kruger
06-22-2006, 12:46 PM
http://www.lawnsite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=58855&stc=1&d=1150951297

^The perfect answer. Any other answer is lawn-boy elitism.

I have a handful of postage stamp lawns in the Seattle area that require a 21". Most of these properties we are in and out in less then 3 man hours, they range from $105 - $180 (full maintenance) per visit.

For 180.00 smacks and a few man hours, wouldnt you carry a 21" up these stairs? Oh, wait you dont own a 21"...:waving:

If you're 6'7" 330lbs you could prolly carry a Z up those stairs.:laugh:

WJW Lawn
06-22-2006, 01:00 PM
I agree...even if you dont charge more with a 21"....your cost to "drop the gate" or open the hatch..goes down TREMENDOUSLY! Lower Gas...Doesnt cost much to repair...and doesnt cost much to replace! If you get a commercial 21...you're looking at a grand...anything else is 3 to 4. To me...while you may be a bit slower...customers like it...and you keep costs down which result in more profits. Thats my thinking on it.

WJW Lawn
06-22-2006, 01:22 PM
How essential is it to have a really tight route if you run 21's?

MTR
06-22-2006, 02:55 PM

kc

It is impossible to make any profit down here in Florida using 21er exclusively...answer this, how you mow with 21er on 3-5k lawns @ 2pm-4pm with 90+ degree? It is suffocating and killing your knees and angles, besides you have to do it over again for 5-6 days, everyweek to make at least 40+ accounts to make some decent living.
I am sure you save money and good profit, but you will end up replacing or having surgery on your feet and lower parts of body, let alone, dehydration. This is not exercise but physical endurance everyday.period.
I have tried when I started 4 years ago, but my body couldn't. Even you have crew, they all quit in week cause others run Z, and use extra time to do bushes and weeds instead of mowing.
It may work in colder weather like north, but in Florida, you will perish.

K.Carothers
06-22-2006, 03:21 PM
It is impossible to make any profit down here in Florida using 21er exclusively...answer this, how you mow with 21er on 3-5k lawns @ 2pm-4pm with 90+ degree? It is suffocating and killing your knees and angles, besides you have to do it over again for 5-6 days, everyweek to make at least 40+ accounts to make some decent living.
I am sure you save money and good profit, but you will end up replacing or having surgery on your feet and lower parts of body, let alone, dehydration. This is not exercise but physical endurance everyday.period.
I have tried when I started 4 years ago, but my body couldn't. Even you have crew, they all quit in week cause others run Z, and use extra time to do bushes and weeds instead of mowing.

I find it hard to believe that you can only be in business if you use a z or a wb w/sulky in Florida.

kc

K.Carothers
06-22-2006, 03:23 PM
How essential is it to have a really tight route if you run 21's?

It is essential no matter what you run.

The tighter the route, the less it takes to operate your businesss = more profits.

kc

All_Clear
06-22-2006, 03:34 PM

This still falls on "using the right tool for the job" Your weather conditions don't allow you to use a 21" exclusively.

And your RIGHT if i lived in FL I'd never use a 21" :laugh: But for Indiana even with the heat and humidity we get. I'll do it here and suck it up on those really hot days.

It's not for everyone and as i said... Thats good for me! When everyone starts doing it, it's not worth it anymore. There are a hand full of guys that do it here, some commercials even request a 21", it's a niche market, no different then those of you that run multiple Z's doing huge commercials, thats your niche, no one with a 21" is going to come steal those accounts from you.

All Clear

All_Clear
06-22-2006, 03:37 PM
I find it hard to believe that you can only be in business if you use a z or a wb w/sulky in Florida.

kc

It's not that you can't but down there to be efficient staying off your feet in the heat is ideal! The toll the heat would take on you... is killer!

All Clear

WJW Lawn
06-22-2006, 04:30 PM
I completely understand not using 21's in Florida. Ive been to Indiana many times, and we aint exactly talking the North Pole. It gets just as hot there as it does here in North Carolina...but with Florida it's a different kind of heat. I agree with All Clear...it's a niche market...and it sounds to me like you do very well, and I respect that you don't care what the "others" think.

6'7 330
06-22-2006, 05:49 PM
In the city of Chicago and many older towns in the immediate vicinity,lawns part of a maintenance program that utilizes a 21-inch mower, ain't a niche market , it is the Market.The 21-inch in an urban environment is the right tool. Just as the right tools to use on the 1/2 acre and up accounts we do in the suburbs,are Z-Turns, walk behinds.

accuratelawn
06-22-2006, 08:02 PM
I have not used a 21 for the last 6 years. Yes I have lost a few because I use a "big" mower.
More power to you for building a 21 incher route. I don't think over the long term you body can handle that much walking. You already walk to trim and walk to blow.
If my 72 Z will fit, it's used. Yes even on 5k lawns because I know how to operate the mower and read the lawn to avoid damage and scalping.
BTW I am not fat or lazy, I cared for 87 full service accounts per week solo last season.

WJW Lawn
06-22-2006, 09:13 PM
It's funny...I always heard walking was good for you. Eh...what the heck do I know.

ed2hess
06-22-2006, 09:39 PM
It's funny...I always heard walking was good for you. Eh...what the heck do I know.
Yep that is exactly why I can continue to work.....used a lot of push 21" mowers in younger days.

Precision
06-22-2006, 10:50 PM

NO it isn't I do it. I have a crew out and they do just fine. So far, up to $800 gross in a day. $240 in payroll (not including taxes) and about $20 in gas including the truck. Obviously there are many other expenses, but it is more way profitable than my commercial and large acct business (before adding in extras like mulching, fert and the the like).

MJB
06-23-2006, 12:27 AM
Thats how many of us got started using walk behinds. But after a few years of walking and not making any real money . I Bought a small z mower cost me $440 per month 7 months per yr. This was a lease which is a total write off. Was this a dumb move?? I started advertising because I finished my 8 hr walking route in about 4 hrs. In my 1st yr I doubled my income after taxes, fuel etc. So maybe you guys think we are just lazy, but I'm laughing all the way to the bank. Someone needs to do the walk behind jobs, and it is great if you can find the high end postage stamp lawns that pay well. But I have not had any trouble filling up my route in fact most of my homeowners are over 10 yr old accts I've used a Z on. I use to 1 for $30 took 1 1/2 hrs to walk, but that was all it pays period here. Now I mow that in 10 minutes for the same money, no complaints.

cajunboy
06-23-2006, 08:35 PM
We quit using 21" mowers this year. If the yard is small enough to do with a 21" we just use 2 trimmers and trim the whole yard. I have a couple of yards that we do this and is much faster than unloading the 21" wheeling to the back yard, cranking it, cutting and returning to trailer for the trimmer. We just trim the whole thing and it comes out just as nice as cutting with a push. If you get yards that small just take a trimmer and a blower. done deal.

WJW Lawn
06-23-2006, 09:21 PM
A trimmer??? Dude! How small we talkin?

Shane7258
06-23-2006, 09:41 PM
Yeah and I guess the Invention of the ZTR was a waste and we should all pack up and go home. Basic economics here bigger mowers = less time mowing = string trimmer = a nice trim = edger = a nice edge = a happy customer = money in the pocket = a better GDP The whole point is the faster the production (mowing faster while retaining or improving quality) = less work = better profits. You're fooling yourself if you believe the poop you are selling. maybe with 2 illegals and you as the supervisor may work solo nope not buying it say what you want but I find it ridiculus

6'7 330
06-23-2006, 09:46 PM
Yeah and I guess the Invention of the ZTR was a waste

If it had been invented for the City of Chicago and close proximity cookie cutters , hell yes it would have been a compete total waste.

jameson
06-23-2006, 10:50 PM
...there is also something called the best tool for the job,and on a cookie cutter stamp, the best tool is a 21-inch mower.

^Again, the perfect answer, anything else is lawn-boy elitism.

Pay attention, listen closely, no one is advocating throwing out ZTR's, WAM's and gang reels...

One more time for those in the back of the class...

...there is also something called the best tool for the job, and on a cookie cutter stamp, ther best tool is a 21-inch mower.

Remember, practice makes perfect, repeat until concept is firmly grasped.

Class dismissed.

Liquidfast
06-23-2006, 11:19 PM
I can't believe it took 6 pages of people justifying using a 21. Seriously, if you use one........who cares. If you dont, who cares???? Soooooo many people trying to justify it....blows me away. Then there are the anals "I wouldn't drop my gate blah blah blah". I bet 99.8889% of the people here have used a 21 at some stage in the lawn game.

It absolutely floors me what some people say on this board. If you cannot afford anything but a 21 then use a 21 and be done with it. If a 21 is the best for the job AND you can afford something bigger, then be done with it.

Splicer
06-23-2006, 11:25 PM
Absolutely...21" cut...this was mowed immediately following a 45 minute downpour this morning after raining all night last night:

K.Carothers
06-23-2006, 11:42 PM
Absolutely...21" cut...this was mowed immediately following a 45 minute downpour this morning after raining all night last night:

Looks good Splicer.

I see red thread in that lawn. This year has been the worse for red thread here.

kc

WJW Lawn
06-24-2006, 08:34 AM
Great Cut!!!!

And I second what Liquidfast said!!! WHO CARES...Just GIT ER DONE!

J Hisch
06-24-2006, 08:42 AM
Read the thread entitled "Customers want push mowing" It made me change the way I looked at this whole business....

toac
08-15-2006, 06:33 PM

kc

Just curious, it's been a couple of months since you started the 21" route. How's it going?