PDA

View Full Version : JD 727A and DFS MCS?

TrpD345
06-22-2006, 03:35 PM
Will the new JD Dump from the Seat Material Collection System fit on a 727A? I can nt find a dealer that knows? Thanks!

gl1200a
06-22-2006, 07:15 PM
No.. The only attachment listed for the 727A, on John Deere's website, is a two bag bagger system.

I have made several attachments for my 727A myself as I like the smaller frame size. I've attached a photo of my 25 gallon sprayer system I fabricated using a FIMCO sprayer and the front mount weight rack that holds normal 40 lb. suitcase type weights.

Coincidentally, I am just starting up a fabrication company to manufacturer powered (electric) OCDC for John Deere Z-Traks and Dixie Choppers to start with. Hustlers, Scag and others to come. We're going to be making other attachments as we go.

EJK2352
06-22-2006, 07:47 PM
No.. The only attachment listed for the 727A, on John Deere's website, is a two bag bagger system.

I have made several attachments for my 727A myself as I like the smaller frame size. I've attached a photo of my 25 gallon sprayer system I fabricated using a FIMCO sprayer and the front mount weight rack that holds normal 40 lb. suitcase type weights.

Coincidentally, I am just starting up a fabrication company to manufacturer powered (electric) OCDC for John Deere Z-Traks and Dixie Choppers to start with. Hustlers, Scag and others to come. We're going to be making other attachments as we go.

gl1200,
Do you spray w/ the boom set that high???? I used to have a setup like that on my Lazer till I bought a PermaGreen. Unless you spray on a perfectly calm day at a real slow ground speed, I would think the drift from your setup would be hard to control at that height???

hmartin
06-22-2006, 08:41 PM
I know I guy that made one of these. He uses a 10 gallon tank in front instead of weights and can spray a lot more ground than the 25 gallon alone. I agree that boom is way to high.

deereman
06-22-2006, 11:15 PM
I guess that I beg the differ on that . It looks like that is a boomless sprayer and they are set at those types of heights just to get the distance that they need to get to spray there intended spray width.

gl1200a
06-23-2006, 01:02 PM
That is the factory height of the sprayer and the droplet size is large enough to control the drift. It does not come out as a fine mist.