PDA

View Full Version : The New Wright ZTR

Willofalltrades
06-23-2006, 01:42 PM
I know Wright has a Midmount ZTR now. I saw 2 at my dealer. Does anybody use them? (I am not talking about the Sentar, they now make a triditional sit-down ztr) I couldn't find a websight about them.

ProStreetCamaro
06-23-2006, 03:28 PM
I know Wright has a Midmount ZTR now. I saw 2 at my dealer. Does anybody use them? (I am not talking about the Sentar, they now make a triditional sit-down ztr) I couldn't find a websight about them.

Click on the Write commercial products link above your post right under gopher software.

EDIT: After further inspection there website doesnt list any such mower. Maybe it is a brand new model and they havent updated the website.

Willofalltrades
06-23-2006, 03:59 PM
Thanks ProStreetCamaro lol I would have never checked the link listed...lol The mower is a normal sit down. It is available with 25hp kaws. The decks are 52" and 61". It looks like a neat, simple mower. They aren't expensive either. I want to know if anybody knows anything about them or is using one. They are brand new though so I don't know. Wright dealers? What have you been told?

John Gamba
06-23-2006, 04:03 PM
Thanks ProStreetCamaro lol I would have never checked the link listed...lol The mower is a normal sit down. It is available with 25hp kaws. The decks are 52" and 61". It looks like a neat, simple mower. They aren't expensive either. I want to know if anybody knows anything about them or is using one. They are brand new though so I don't know. Wright dealers? What have you been told?

You can move the rear wheels forward or backwards to balance the unit for a rear bagger and better balance all around.this mower sits low.

ProStreetCamaro
06-23-2006, 11:13 PM
You can move the rear wheels forward or backwards to balance the unit for a rear bagger and better balance all around.this mower sits low.

John are you promoting the triton even with all the bad feedback on them?

Willofalltrades
06-24-2006, 02:20 AM
John is a loyal Exmark user lol. I bet Triton is workin well for him (It would be funny to see a Hustler symbol next to his name after all that feed back on the deck though lol). Mr. Gamba.. any more info about them? I mean I'm not lookin to buy. I want to know why Wright decided to make a triditional midmount ZTR. It definatly looks like a machine designed for hills but Wright doesn't really have a bagger system for it. I think I'll try and get some answers from the dealer.

nitrotim
06-25-2006, 02:34 PM
John is a loyal Exmark user lol. I bet Triton is workin well for him (It would be funny to see a Hustler symbol next to his name after all that feed back on the deck though lol). Mr. Gamba.. any more info about them? I mean I'm not lookin to buy. I want to know why Wright decided to make a triditional midmount ZTR. It definatly looks like a machine designed for hills but Wright doesn't really have a bagger system for it. I think I'll try and get some answers from the dealer.

My dealer says they will have a bagger for it in the fall. I rode one around their field and its got alot of power. I will look a little harder at them in the fall.

Willofalltrades
06-26-2006, 12:01 AM
I want to look at the specs but there isn't anything about them.

viper00085
06-26-2006, 01:21 PM
we have gotten a demo here at the shop for a while and i rode it and cut with it and really liked it. it has a very low seating postion (cg) and it feels nice and smooth and plenty powerfull. The only idea i did not like was the moving the wheel position for the bagger attachment instead of front counter weights. what happens when you make it longer at the wheel base, is you change your break-over angle on steep inclines (ie trailer/dove tail gates) and you may get hung on the gate. we will have to see how it works out.

John Gamba
06-26-2006, 01:39 PM
John are you promoting the triton even with all the bad feedback on them?

I'm having the same problem with the one i'm using:cry: It wont be long before there is a fix for them. I dont have the time to mess with it but i know a john that is:)

John Gamba
06-26-2006, 01:46 PM

This season i only needed a walk behind for some exercise, i looked at the trim star with the Xr7 deck but found out there only four inches deep:confused: the rider has the six inch deep one. So i just went with the TThp 52/19Kaw.

Now thats been back to the dealer three times for a total of five weeks:cry: I just cant get a break.

On the wright mower i would ask jim but i think this puts wright in the main stream of cutting.

Good luck jim.

Oh i like the rear wheel move better then putting more weight on the mower:cool2:

John Gamba
06-26-2006, 02:05 PM
Here i swiped theses for you:clapping:

PaulJ
06-27-2006, 12:42 AM
John,
too bad you didn't get a hustler 54" while you had a chance.

John Gamba
06-27-2006, 05:40 AM
John,
too bad you didn't get a hustler 54" while you had a chance.

Why didnt they just put the XR7 deck on it???