PDA

View Full Version : big purchase for me

lawncare18
06-25-2006, 09:03 PM
Just ordered the quick 36 inch super fox woith a cover and sulky... I know some of you guys think ts a piece of ****... but for me this is a big step.. and i feel it will be a good start to things.. This is a part time job, with being a assistant superintendent being my primary job. Question is when will I get this mahcine.. I am calling them tomm and hoping by weeks end. for those of you who have ordered them how long should i expect... northern new york state???

WJW Lawn
06-25-2006, 09:10 PM
Im getting a Samurai this week. Who says they're a piece of ****??? Ive never seen one post that says that. Obviously any person that said that... has never even used one. I think you're making a good move...and Im looking forward to getting mine in. Im in NC...and so is Better...so Im thinking it wont take long for me, but they say they ship fast on their website.

6'7 330
06-25-2006, 09:17 PM
All feedback I have seen, sez the Quick 36 is a hands down good machine, good value for the money.

MMLawn
06-25-2006, 09:21 PM
I'd say from what I have seen and heard that you'll probably have it Wed or Thursday

Gatewayuser
06-25-2006, 09:21 PM
Congrats on the purchase I hope you enjoy it I know you will!
Have fun and have a great year!:waving:

WJW Lawn
06-25-2006, 09:37 PM
I do have one question...im getting the Samurai this week...because I need something more compact...lots of gates. How much lawn can you cut with this thing?? Ive got one property coming up....bout an acre...most is in the back yard which is ALL gated...its the largest gated back yard ive ever seen. Can this thing get me through an acre pretty fast?

MMLawn
06-25-2006, 10:41 PM
In 6th gear you'll have to "run" to keep up with it......

jameson
06-25-2006, 11:04 PM
I do have one question...im getting the Samurai this week...because I need something more compact...lots of gates. How much lawn can you cut with this thing?? Ive got one property coming up....bout an acre...most is in the back yard which is ALL gated...its the largest gated back yard ive ever seen. Can this thing get me through an acre pretty fast?

This is one of our bigger lawns, its around 31,000 sq ft. (not quite an acre). The guy cutting the lawn had her done in under an hour using the SuperDuty.

Its nice to know the little mower can do it in a pinch.

DAVEY PROS
06-25-2006, 11:28 PM
WOW ^ Looks great! do quick 36 come in hydro drive?

PTP
06-25-2006, 11:28 PM
In 6th gear you'll have to "run" to keep up with it......
We are talking about a hydro right? Something doesn't add up here.

MMLawn
06-25-2006, 11:45 PM
We are talking about a hydro right? Something doesn't add up here.

I was referring to it being ran wide open.....:dizzy:

WJW Lawn
06-26-2006, 07:12 AM
This is one of our bigger lawns, its around 31,000 sq ft. (not quite an acre). The guy cutting the lawn had her done in under an hour using the SuperDuty.

Its nice to know the little mower can do it in a pinch.

NICE!!! Thanks...it looks like the Quick will do just fine!

Idealtim
06-26-2006, 10:39 AM
Quicks are ****. Just kidding, there a great little machine for the money and you should have it for a long time.