PDA

View Full Version : Tommarow I go to pick up

NNJLandman
06-26-2006, 01:21 AM
Tomarrow I go to pick up a 2006 Exmark Viking Hydro 48 with 15 HP Kawi & ECS controls and velke, I cant wait to get that bad boy cutting some lawns, but this wet weather might hold me back. Demo'd the Exmark Turf Tracer HP 48 Deck this had the floating deck. The floating deck is nice but not a neccessity so the Viking will be a bit cheaper. Ill get some pictures of it up as soon as possible.

Jeff

MTR
06-26-2006, 03:41 AM
Tomarrow I go to pick up a 2006 Exmark Viking Hydro 48 with 15 HP Kawi & ECS controls and velke, I cant wait to get that bad boy cutting some lawns, but this wet weather might hold me back. Demo'd the Exmark Turf Tracer HP 48 Deck this had the floating deck. The floating deck is nice but not a neccessity so the Viking will be a bit cheaper. Ill get some pictures of it up as soon as possible.

Jeff

Not to rain on your parade, but you should have bought TTHP instead of Viking. The pain of blade changing on fixed deck is reasonable enough to get TTHP, let alone height changing. The power of is 15 hp on 48" deck is okay on decent growth but not good on thick, healthy turf, you will see some stringers there and here. Viking is in the process of phasing out.

chesterlawn
06-26-2006, 03:35 PM
A buddy of mine bought the same mower this spring that you are getting . I saw it cut , looked great to me . He is really pleased with it I think you made a very good choice .

TLS
06-26-2006, 03:43 PM
Good mower.

I was hoping for a 40"-44" version of this mower.

Toro has their 40" Fixed Hydro.

I like the simplicity of the fixed deck. I don't change cut heights between lawns, and the ability to adjust where the plane of cut is withen the deck sure is nice. Especially in the fall!

tallimeca
06-26-2006, 11:35 PM
You'll be happy.:waving: