PDA

View Full Version : fluid film

Brianslawn
06-26-2006, 02:08 AM
i got my sample last week. been trying it on a few different things since. i dont got a whole lot to say or any long term test results right now, but it has helped as a penetrating lube, and when it comes to putting on walker decks.. they glide on with ease. i couldnt believe how slippery it was. i used fluid film to clean old grease off and then sprayed again to lube it up.

anyone who hasnt got there FREE sample yet, needs to. most likely you will start buying it by the case after you try it.

thanks fluid film. :waving:

mulcahy mowing
06-26-2006, 01:14 PM
Amazing stuff and it lasts for ever! i've used it on my trailer mowers and anything else you can think of works great. i'm off to the dealer to pick up my z and i'll stop across the street to get myself more thanks for reminding me.:)

jsf343
06-26-2006, 01:29 PM
what is it? what does it do if you don't mind me asking.

Michael J. Donovan
06-26-2006, 01:33 PM
you can visit their forum here on LawnSite - http://www.lawnsite.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156 - or write to Dan at dwilliams@eurekafluidfilm.com for your free can

mcwlandscaping
06-26-2006, 01:34 PM
i havn't bought another can of WD40 since i got my first sample of the stuff....where can i buy it by the case to hopefully save me some money over buying single cans

mcwlandscaping
06-26-2006, 01:35 PM
Oh, my dad loves it too, the question of "where is a can of WD40?" hasn't been said since we started getting fluid film either, actually, that reminds me, ive gotta go get another can!! im all out!!!!!

jsf343
06-26-2006, 01:37 PM
you can visit their forum here on LawnSite - http://www.lawnsite.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156 - or write to Dan at dwilliams@eurekafluidfilm.com for your free can

thanks Michael:waving:

Michael J. Donovan
06-26-2006, 01:39 PM
no problem...Dan will be very helpful to you and assist you with getting what you need

JTF40
06-26-2006, 01:52 PM
no problem...Dan will be very helpful to you and assist you with getting what you need

I agree - that ole Williams man provides premium customer service. :usflag:

colawn
06-26-2006, 02:14 PM
how long did it take to get your sample. I emailed them about a month ago and have heard nothing

mulcahy mowing
06-26-2006, 03:47 PM
i havn't bought another can of WD40 since i got my first sample of the stuff....where can i buy it by the case to hopefully save me some money over buying single cans
Mike, have you checked you John Deere dealer. i believe they sell it. i forgot to get any at the dealer:hammerhead: it's was quite the trouble getting my mower from the dealer...:hammerhead:

Brendan Smith
06-26-2006, 04:04 PM
it is incredible stuff. i have several cans of zep penetrating oil in the truck and prior to trying fluid film, it was all i would use. they have not been touched since getting my sample of fluid film.

z_clark
06-26-2006, 04:41 PM
I agree w/ all above....fantastic stuff!!!

Just don't leave that sample can in your BLACK tool box in your HOT truck under the TEXAS SUN over the weekend......Let's just say all tools in my tool box will never rust :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: KABOOM

True Cut Lawn Maintenance
06-26-2006, 06:12 PM
Used it to free up parts on a haybine last night and lube up the sickle bar, seemed to work very good for that.

Brianslawn
06-27-2006, 12:18 AM
how long did it take to get your sample. I emailed them about a month ago and have heard nothing

about a week. i pmd him on here and he wrote right back. ill send him a note for you.

Mickhippy
06-27-2006, 05:17 AM
Just yesterday I went to there site, found a dealler here in Australia and rang them. He's sending me 2 small spray cans and some thicker viscosity stuff to try out.... Free!

Cant wait to give it a try!

Dano50
06-29-2006, 02:11 AM
If we happened to miss you just let me know and I'll get right on it. We've been having some trouble with our email lately and are switching providers, so please just be patient with us. We get a lot of requests, so we do miss one on occasion or it gets sent to the wrong address.

Thanks for all your wonderful support. It's been great being on this Site and learning quite a bit about the industry that I never would have found out otherwise. I'm about to put a small pond in my backyard and I'm building it according to the advice here.

Brianslawn
06-29-2006, 02:56 AM
If we happened to miss you just let me know and I'll get right on it. We've been having some trouble with our email lately and are switching providers, so please just be patient with us. We get a lot of requests, so we do miss one on occasion or it gets sent to the wrong address.

Thanks for all your wonderful support. It's been great being on this Site and learning quite a bit about the industry that I never would have found out otherwise. I'm about to put a small pond in my backyard and I'm building it according to the advice here.

big mistake! :laugh: :laugh: :waving:

DEEJ
06-29-2006, 03:01 AM
Dano50,

A while back I inquired about a sample can here in Ontario, and didn't see a response from you. Is it possible to get one here?

deej

Dano50
07-05-2006, 05:23 PM
I'm sorry if you didn't get a reply. We aren't able to ship samples to Canada because of the cost issue. We do have a large distributor in Canada who sells Fluid Film, though. They are NLS Products and you could email them at mail@nlsproducts.ca.

Oh, and I trust the opinions and advice on here, at least from some of the members...:laugh:

South Florida Lawns
08-27-2006, 03:26 AM
I'm like the only one in this entire forum that hasn't used this stuff.

grass_cuttin_fool
08-27-2006, 07:38 AM
''I'm like the only one in this entire forum that hasn't used this stuff.''

Maybe so, lol, it is a great lubricant, I didnt realise how bad my throttle cables were till I lubed them with fluid film. They are slick as a whistle now

wayne

Lazer_Z
08-27-2006, 10:32 AM
I can't wait to see how well Fluid Film preforms under my mower deck. I tried it out as hedge trimmer lube but, I don't trim enough to tell how well it works so does anyone have any long term use results with hedge trimmers?

Rob